[SOLVED] Account no longer recognised

will I loose my Kickstarter benefits because of that?

No. I’ll refill your account back.

ok thanks I set my account again under the same email.

Done.

thank you.
have a nice day.

Dear dimitry i have the same account recognition problem xxxxx@xx can you fix it :slight_smile:

(forwarded to messaging)

Hello,

Same problem here.
First issue “user not recognized”, tried the IP workaround with no luck, “app could not initialize connnection to the server” in both two modes (blynk/custom).

Could you help, please?

Regards

hello Dmitriy,
I have the same issue as mentioned above
could you assist?

Thanks

@razvz Dmitriy and the other Blynk developers are extremely bust at the moment, working on the new version of Blynk, so you may not get an answer quickly.

If you could provide more information about your exact situation it may be useful…

1. Has your account been dormant/unused for some months?
  2. Are you in your home country?
  3. Can you confirm that you are using the Blynk cloud servers, and not a local server?
  4. Have you made any changes to the Custom Server setti9ngs in the app?

Pete.

thank you pete for the reply,
1.yes I didn’t use my account for over a year but I loaded some energy
2. yes I am in my home country.
3.using the server
4.no didn’t log in to it for over a year

Raz

I’m pretty certain that your account will have been deleted. Blynk do this to comply with GDPR requirements, and to free-up server space.

You may be able to get Blynk to re-credit you with the energy if you can prove the payment(s), but I don’t think you’ll get your projects back.

Pete.

@PeteKnight,
I have some projects under my e-mail mazarpoandrade@gmail.com.
Could I return to have access? I have been using it before I lost access

I don’t work for Blynk, so I can’t help.

If you haven’t used your account for a while then it will probably have been deleted, as described above, and if it has then I don’t think anyone will be able to restore it.

Pete.