Sharing IMAGES for Image Widget!

why not 4 or 6 LEDs instead of 2 ? :thinking:

Video_00427

@Blynk_Coeur any thoughts on how to superimpose the four red values (top left) on to the image?

HI Paul !

do you need 4 displays like that or 4 digits in one display ?

06-026465

4 displays = 4X10 pictures easy
1 display 4 digits = 10^4 pictures :fearful:

1 Like

This is what I want:

Full screenshot:

I guess with a bit of effort the centre and right images could be made to line up with the top and bottom images. Unfortunately the dashboard only allows for 4 widgets across the screen and we would need 5 to include the left image of the display. Or Perhaps we forget the centre image.

if I understood, you want to superimpose the value widget into an image widget ?
it’s not yet supported by blynk image widget
may be @Pavel could tell us if it is planned ?

it will be fine if we could reduce to one cell instead of 2

06-026465

1 Like

Ideally yes.

This is what I have so far. Imagine left and right images lines up with top and bottom images. I am going to try adding an extra horizontal image through the middle.

1 Like

it is not possible because one image widget takes 2 cells

Anything is possible.

1 Like

yes but it is not very beautiful :smile:

1 Like

I think for now this is the best I can come up with.

1 Like

06-026471

06-026470

voltage need only 20 images 210 to 230 v
current needs 30 images 0 to 30 A

1 Like

Photoshop / Paint?

1 Like

Photoshop to create image widgets

@Blynk_Coeur the Paintshop version serves a purpose because the original picture wasn’t taken at a true vertical to the Pzem display. I could have just taken a better picture but the Paintshop version chopped into 7 pieces now gives:

@Pavel any chance of a third image type in addition to FIT and FILL, namely BORDERLESS?

2 Likes

We would need a method of nesting transparent widgets over images, or even other widgets, like how it is done in Virtuino and Nextion. But that may also require a finer resolution of widget placement.

1 Like

we need image widgets buttons too :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

new widget
Video_00446

4 Likes