Share project gps? (with multiple phone/GPS sensors)

Hi
When i use a gps inside command for eventor and some event to do and i share my project with other person, the gps work with which device?

1 Like

Blynk In smart home use(application):
How can i set users for each person of family when i use gps inside command or outside command?

In general how can i use Blynk in smart home applications for each person???
With share project i missed other projecs it shown current project sometimes i have some project to share with one share login how?
With run project with same user on every device i have some problem with gps and other sensor phone. :expressionless:

RWhat is the blynk’s scenario for smart home usable for several phone devices in real and good performance?

Hi. Do you mean mobile GPS?

@Dmitriy
Widget gps

Each person(phone) on same project but use different gps values

It would be each person GPS. @BlynkAndroidDev right?

@Dmitriy Yes.
In real i want ro make a smart home project so i have 4 person to control home so i have 2 choice
1- use phones with one user account that i have gps widget challenge.
2- share the project that share just one project at same time. But i have all thing in some projects.
Are there any choices?

Is it possible Different users share widgets together?

I don’t think so. This widget disgned for another purposes.

Help

So @Dmitriy which sharing method is good for a smart home package with 5 person and phone, and 4 project’s include tages and devices.?

Exc. You don’t think about what?

Nobody⏳

@sh.abar.mard This is something you should be able to test yourself with a household of 5 phones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I only have two active GPS capable phone/tablets running for my test, and they both sit on the same bench next to each other, so while they are different it is not by much, so makes checking a bit more nit-picky :unamused:

The GPS Streaming widget gets its info from the phone and passes it onto a Vpin. But by comparing the value of the Vpin shown on my PC (via a android emulator, running Blynk) to a separately running GPS app on each phone/tablet device, it seems that the value of that Vpin will fluctuate depending on which phone/tablet updates its Blynk app last (is app running in foreground/background, actively being poked at, etc).

So, I would say that the GPS widget, as is currently is deployed, will not be ideal for any specific phone based locational needs when multiple devices are running the same project.

@Dmitriy - When running multi-phones per project, would there be a way of toggling a “master” device for each of the sensor widgets that pull phone sensor data? (via IMEI or other device specific ID)

E.g. you only want GPS Streaming from phone A but need the Barometer from phone B and the Accelerometer from phone C, but all displayed in one project.

Is this a worthy GitHub request?

1 Like

So everybody can guide me?

@Pavel
Everybody can’t answer me? So how about Blynk’s support?

Did you try Introduction - Blynk Documentation ?

No. GPS widget and other sensors were designed mostly for use case “I came to home, open garage automatically”. That’s it. Sharing GPS from 1 phone a bit strange use case for me.

So with this method i can just one project at same time(login) control.
Inwant to control 4 project together on a one share methode same time(with switch bitween projects like as app).

Yes. Is that a problem? You can have many devices, tabs, scroll within 1 project.