Remove facebook login

Hi.

Is it possible to remove facebook login and revert back to a regular username and password instead?

// Thomas

Hello. Yes. This is possible. I can set manually password

Any tutorial?

Edit: I figured it out. Im writing here. May be helpful.

I logged in with facebook before. Than i wanted to switch normal account. I clicked forgot password. Finally i am logging in with e mail and password.

I’ve just tried this but no luck.
I clicked forgot password then changed my password, but login was unsuccessful. Tried 4 times now.
Also went into the preferences and removed facebook under the Associated account and tried logging in with email again without success.

Anyone else gone back to a email login after using facebook login recently?

I have a similar topic. I logged in trhough facebook on my android cell, and later create a user name with password on my PC. And now I’m no longer able to log my cellphone. How may I fix this?

Please clarify which version of the Blynk Android app you are using, and what exactly you mean by…

Pete.

Thanks for your quick response. I read on another topic that this could be fix by reseting the password which I did, and no it is working.

Thank you!

Your reply doesn’t answer any of my questions!

Pete.

Did this ever get resolved? I’ve been trying to get in to the new app for months now.
Whenever I try resetting the password I get nothing in any inbox.
I’ve confirmed on Facebook/webpages that the email address is correct

For me it got resolved by directly contacting Dimitriy who removed the facebook login.

Are you trying to use your legacy Blynk login details to access the new Blynk app? If so, that will not work. The new platform requires a completely new account.

i have same problem, not migrate yet, because still use alot at blynk legacy projec, since yesterday, i got an issue cannot login, its blynk legacy still can be use? can i migrate from facebook login to my email if stil can use blynk legacy?

@Cheryll_Cheryll_Dane

can tell me about the detail for ask admin? do you mean, at facebook, or blynk admin?

as @Dmitriy mentioned, you can fix the error by using “Reset Pass” functionality. You’ll need to set a password and you’ll be able to login via password, not facebook.

1 Like

thanks, its work

1 Like

Hai i am karthi from India
I am facing one problem now
Blynk legacy app but it’s not working Facebook login
Can any one help this problem
Because i bought widget in this account so please any one help me

Click Forgot Password
Check email junk folder

Pete.