Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to put some informations concerning the Blynk app behaviour.
I’m using it with ESP8266 (it is compatible, you have a lot of examples!)
I used either the GPS Trigger and the GPS Stream following all the guidelines and the example codes proposed.
You missed some information about those widgets:
- How often are measured the GPS coordinates?
- Are they reading values when the Blynk APP is collapsed? (yes, the Serial.print is not updated when I move away fron my location)
- How can I have a notification (using your Notification Widget) also when the APP /Project is running (with the play button) and the app is not displayed.
- Your documentation report that GSP Trigger and Stream are running on background (is true??)
- The Email Widget is the only one that is working fine also in background. ESP8266 is sending me regularly the Email based on an event.
I’m continuosly spending a lot of energy (money!!) to put the widgets on my projects!!
I’ll appreciate if you send me an answer soon.