Push notifications for web (browser) dashboard

Is there a push notification for web dashboard? Are there any plans to implement notifications of this type?

I have many devices that are only monitored by web dashboard. But it is difficult to identify which one is sending the notifications.

Hello @diegostf. No push in web

If I’m not mistaken, there are no plans yet

We have Alarm and Sound web widget. You can try to configure the widget for some event

1 Like

Tks @Oleksii-QA . Maybe you can consider it as a suggestion for implementation.

@Oleksii-QA, I already use this widget. It helps me a lot, but push would be even better.
Thank you for your attention.

@diegostf hello. DO you mean like browser push message?

@Dmitriy . Yes, browser push message

We were considering adding it, however, the was no high demand for it, so we removed it from our roadmap. If more people will request it we may reconsider.

1 Like

I think I’d need to know more about how it might be implemented to know if it was going to be a valuable feature.
If it were going to be done via browser notifications then I don’t think I’d find it useful, but if it was going to be a pop-up with very similar functionality to the mobile app then I’d find it useful.

I’m often unaware of mobile notifications when I’m using my PC and my mobile devices are in other rooms or are in silent mode. Having the notification in the Blynk web console would be useful in those cases.

Pete.

Exactly the same problem here Pete.

I also have difficulties, in projects with many devices (some with more than 50), to identify which one is sending notifications, even using the Alarm and Sound web widget.

1 Like

But we have push notifications. Or you mean some kind of blynk app notification?

So when the push notification comes - you don’t know which device sent it? Is that your main concern?

We’re talking about the web browser, not the app.

Pete.

A post was split to a new topic: I have a problem with notifications