I have a problem with notifications

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the application that as soon as I run it, the notifications work and come to the phone but after a few minutes nothing wants to come anymore. I have a Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro phone, I have everything turned on, i.e. auto start, padlock, unlimited battery, but unfortunately nothing helps, can you do something??

@bartek1608 ive moved your post to a new topic, because it appears to be about notifications in the Android mobile app, not the web browser.as was being discussed in the topic you posted in.

My guess is that your code is written badly, creating Blynk events constantly. The first of these events will create a notification, but then you will have maxed-out your 24 hour allowance of events, so no future notifications will be generated.

You should probably read this…

However, this is just speculation, as you’ve not given us details of your sketch or how your events/notifications are configured.

Pete.

This is what the arrangement of each element looks like, and there are 5 of them

And what sketch did you mean because I don’t really know what you mean

and what to do so that these notifications arrive normally without any 24-hour limit

If you’re going to post screenshots then post then directly, rather than as a link to an external site.
I don’t follow links to sites that I don’t know/trust, so can only see the thumbnail for the screenshot, which seems to show that you are nursing Automations rather than using Blynk.logEvent() in your sketch.
It would have been useful if you’d stated this in your initial post.

Have you read the documentation regarding Automations and Automation based Notifications?

Pete.

Yes, I read it, but I still don’t really understand it, but I still read this article

but it also helped mediocrely. I have the limit period set to 1 second, but according to this article, it is best to set it to 1 minute
I also set critical notifications

hello I did as on the screen but nothing helped still do not come notifications can you help me completely I do not know I am a layman???

You’re unlikely to get help unless you provide more detail about what you’ve configured in your automation settings and exactly what it is that you are trying to achieve.
You seem to want to receive one push notification per second while a certain datastream value is above your defined threshold. I don’t see the logic in doing that, but as you’ve not explained anything about your project it’s difficult to judge how much sense this makes.

Personally, I doubt that you’ve read the Automations documentation properly, and used tools like the web console automations logs to understand what’s happening with the automation(s) you’ve created.

Pete.

I read it but as I wrote earlier I have no idea about it I am just starting my adventure with this application so please be patient and understand how you can explain how to use this console to give I’ll be very grateful to you

I don’t think I can explain it any better than it’s already explained in the documentation, especially as I have no idea what sort of functionality you’re trying to achieve.

Pete.

I just want nothing to block notifications because now after a few minutes the user of the application no longer receives notifications, that’s all I care about, nothing more

The screenshots tell us nothing about the automation you’ve set-up, all they do is to reveal your Auth token and personal email address.

If anyone is going to provide assistance to they will want to know what it is you’re trying to achieve with your project, and under which circumstances you’re going to want to receive a notification. In addition, they’re going to want to know what you want to happen regarding notifications if those circumstances persist.

You don’t seem to want to provide any useful information, despite me asking you at least three times already, so I’m going to step back from this discussion.
Maybe someone else will step-in, but I doubt they’ll be able to assist you unless you start providing better information about your current configuration and your desired outcomes.

Good luck with your project.

Pete.