Promo period updates

Amongst other things :wink::joy:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a Blynk (old) user, I received an email with a Blynk 2.0 promo code (expires on July 25), but I can’t use the code, the payment site says the promo code has expired . There seems to be a problem with the promo code?

just message Mariia from blynk. she can help you. thats what i had to do

Dear Blynk Team,

I am trying to add 5 more devices for two-three days but free devices are not getting unlock yet or not getting added, even July 25 passed.

Plz update about promo-period-updates

@Rizwan_Saeed please check now.

1 Like

Thanks You Dmitriy.

My five devices are unlocked now.

Thanks Blynk team.

How do you find out if additional devices have been unlocked?

Pete.

Dear When you add a new device, the billing option will not appear. I have added five devices without any payment.

I haven’t received either of these promotions, despite meeting the criteria for both:

• Get 5 additional FREE devices if you activate at least one device before July 25th
  • 50% discount on PLUS or PRO annual plans for every user who bought Energy in Blynk 0.1 before the Blynk 2.0 launch (May 27th)

I activated my first Blynk 2.0 device on July 6, and purchased Blynk Energy in January of 2018. I white listed Blynk on my mail settings, so I don’t think that’s the problem. I messaged Mariia a few days ago, but haven’t received a response.

1 Like

@MariiaDrozhak

Hi @chrome1000 , could you please send me your email address so that I can figure it out?

Just sent it by PM. Thanks.

Hi @MariiaDrozhak, I activated 1 device before July 25th but didn’t get the 5 additional ones neither, did I do something wrong?
Thanks

I have a question regarding the emails sent out to those who previously purchased energy.
I still have not received any email. I have checked my spam folder as well. I inquired and submitted a ticket with my previous purchase info via the help center almost 2 weeks ago now.
I see a handful of messages to PM @MariiaDrozhak, but I don’t see a way to send PMs.
Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: apparently the new user restrictions were preventing me from sending PMs.

@anz17n I’ve bumped-up your trust level so you can now send PMs
Click on Marilia’s name and you should now see a “Message” button.

Pete.

1 Like

July 27, I emailed Mariia about not having received the additional 5 devices or discount promotions.
July 29, There was no response, so I posted the inquiry to this thread.
July 30, Mariia responded, asking for my email address, which I sent by PM.
Still no response or status change 11 days later… :frowning:

Update: @MariiaDrozhak did reach out after I posted this, and Mariia asked for documentation of my Blynk Energy purchase. I replied with my receipt. It’s now been 14 days without a response. I’ve neither received the 5 additional devices for activating a Blynk 2.0 device before July 25th, nor the promised discount on paid plans for having purchased Blynk Energy.

Here’s my device that was activated before July 25:

…and my receipt from Apple for Blynk Energy:
(Removed for privacy)

Hi there,

Pls PM me your email account and we’ll apply everything asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi there,

I join quite late, but sadly discovered few time ago about the new blynk app and a bit after I discovered about the promotion for old users.

I’ve a couple of prjects still on the old app and I’ve bought quite some energy in the past year to add al the widgets…
I’d like to start working to move my projects on the new app that at a 1st glance seems amazing!!!
Can I still get the “migration discount”?