Promo period updates

It’s good yes if you are happy with basic widget pack🤔

I am also waiting for the email. I hope the discount will apply to the plus plan as well.

Does anyone know when should Blynk 3.0 release, i ready to invest in Blynk 3.0 version.
coz even with new announcement free widget can’t meet my requirement.
Happy Blynking :laughing:

Joke or seriously??? :smile:

Hi, I’m a new user of 2.0, but had bought lots of energy in the old version a long time ago. I’m enjoying 2.0 so far, you’ve done a good job, thank you!
Just wondering when the energy discounts are likely to be applied, so I can get a paid plan and start developing with the extra widgets?

Hi Rog,

Everyone who made any purchase in Blynk 1.0 got an email with a 50% discount promo code for annual plans in Blynk 2.0

I certainly didn’t (and yes, I’ve checked my junk mail). Not that it affects me of course, but I think there may be a problem with your mail-out.

Pete.

1 Like

Hello ,
Please inform us when discount mails sent is complete (or when it is planned to be completed) in order for us to stop asking until that date. ( i haven’t receive discount yet!).
Thanks

Same here, although I did notice a lot of enticing offers in my junk folder! :smile:

Hi Pavel, sorry, I didn’t receive any email. I’ve checked junk/spam. What date were they sent out?

New Ray-Bans arriving soon then? :sunglasses:

Pete.

2 Likes

Amongst other things :wink::joy:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a Blynk (old) user, I received an email with a Blynk 2.0 promo code (expires on July 25), but I can’t use the code, the payment site says the promo code has expired . There seems to be a problem with the promo code?

just message Mariia from blynk. she can help you. thats what i had to do

Dear Blynk Team,

I am trying to add 5 more devices for two-three days but free devices are not getting unlock yet or not getting added, even July 25 passed.

Plz update about promo-period-updates

@Rizwan_Saeed please check now.

1 Like

Thanks You Dmitriy.

My five devices are unlocked now.

Thanks Blynk team.

How do you find out if additional devices have been unlocked?

Pete.

Dear When you add a new device, the billing option will not appear. I have added five devices without any payment.