OK totally lost here with Blynk2.0 example!

Making great progress now and setup a big project on blynk 2,0 but have another question, surprise surprise!!!

I have an original blynk 1.0 project that has 4 different hardware boards attached to it. Can you still do that in blynk2.0? cant see a way in the app

As @PeteKnight said , I am using 4 devices with same auth, that works well

1 Like

Cheers will try it.

Next issue sliders on ios app not showing values. Is it me or a known bug - however they do show up on web dash. No idea what temp im setting!

It’s intentional.
I raised it as an in beta testing issue and was told this…

Pete.

Thanks Pete as long as they are aware of it.

kev

Another issue button on the web dashboard appears to latch but works momentarily on the ios app fine

are you guys aware of this ?

The dashboard widgets are switches, not buttons, so latching is the only behaviour available.
Hopefully we’ll get some new dashboard widgets soon that mirror the app widgets better.

Pete.

1 Like

Waiting for a real push button, you can turn the switch into a push button by coding like this :

BLYNK_WRITE(V1) {//reset maxmin button
  int sw = param.asInt();
  // do reset maxmin
  if (sw == 1) {
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, 0);
  } else {
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, 1);
  }
}

Video_2021-07-05_181620

Have already done this but thanks anyway!

1 Like

perhaps another issue - not sure. When I open my ios app each day it does not update any data until I come out of it and click back on the project. I have got update app in the background turned on. here are screenshot of the web dash and ios before I refreshed the IOS app note the current status field.

2 Likes

@newdos Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in upcoming iOS app update

1 Like

Just loaded 1.0.1 and tried to install in Arduino:

Specified folder/zip file does not contain a valid library

You can also use Arduino library manager. Zip installation is for advanced users

Please do you mean traditional wall light switch will work with this code
Without floating

No, the code is a way of creating a push button widget for the web dashboard, which only has a switch widget currently.

Pete.

Hi
I use Blynk 2.0 and have setup a test template.
In the IOS app the guage is showing 65 (the value is actually 65535, see the graph)
Any ideas ?

In the Web dashboard it is correct.

It will be to do with the properties of the widget ie assigning a datastream to a pin

ie

The two datastreams are set up to be 0-65536 double.
Again, it works on the Web dashboard.

On the mobile app, in graph, when selecting “live” the value goes to 65.
But in service window on web, that value has never been on 65? :confused:

UPDATE:
It works now.
I had the “Thousands separator” selected. this did so the latest value registred in the mobile app only was the thousands (65000 will show as 65)…

I think this is a bug :confused:

@Eugene is this iOS gauge behaviour a bug, or is this done by design?

Pete.

Yep, looks like a bug (gauges, value diaplay, ramp widgets). Will be fixed in next app update.
Thanks for report!

2 Likes