New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

@Pavel, So, is there going to be a new forum as well?? Hard to see continuing on with the new version in here, without lots of confusion.

And if a new one… what of this forum? Even if Blynk classic is left functional, there are still lots of long term and recent issues and questions that will no longer see official resolution here.

Perhaps this forum could to be switched to a “read only” reference format, like the recent changes to the Arduino one?

2 Likes

Well I signed up… but… Where’s the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom! :boom:

Are we awaiting an email?
A courier delivered Blynkified laptop with embedded security clearances?
BLYNK_GREEN helicopters, dropping special forces to affirm identity and qualifications? :rofl:

7 Likes

Hello . How much energy do you use a Local server?

a local server need zero energy from blynk.
energy free

j+ 3 waiting, waiting, waiting…
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rocket::helicopter:

How did you get so much energy then?

1 Like

You define it in admin settings. :wink:

1 Like

you have to change energy in server properties

1 Like

Ok ok

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Need help with local server

Не забудьте меня в Бетта тестеры взять. Регистрировался.
На Русском YouTube я много рассказывал и освещал Blynk!
2019-06-03_15-09-22

Вот мой канал.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Инженерка

Очень не терпится посмотреть и проверить как все работает.

3 Likes

shame, I do not speak Russian :rofl:

1 Like

@Pavel I’m so excited about this update! :smiley:

2 Likes

now, the question is : WHEN ? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

heh, living in post-Soviet block has some advantage - we were ALL learning Russian language, once :wink:

3 Likes

Same :cry:

Will have to see how it all pans out, I will most likely go to a local server on the current system if the new plans are not suitable.

I wonder what the local server “abuse” was mentioned above? Maybe some businesses using the local server for their needs…

3 Likes

The only thing we are sure is that Blynk platform was launched as promised,before end of May, let’s be happy! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks!! That worked

To be honest, the current system was too good to be true from a cost standpoint. Local server is rock solid and I am using their technology pretty much for nothing. I can understand that some commercial accounts used local servers and apps for commercial purposes giving them virtually zero revenue. Its a great system but I am not really wanting to go back to the cloud and continual internet connectivity for operation without data loss. Not sure where I will go…too bad but it is a business…

I am sure that by their cloud access data, I am a lost user. Couldn’t be further from the truth…but it is all on my local server!!!

6 Likes

You are right, free convenience is a luxury we can’t afford these days. Would you be eager to purchase an option for a local installation?

5 Likes