1 Like

You define it in admin settings. :wink:

1 Like

you have to change energy in server properties

1 Like

Ok ok

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Need help with local server

Не забудьте меня в Бетта тестеры взять. Регистрировался.
На Русском YouTube я много рассказывал и освещал Blynk!
2019-06-03_15-09-22

Вот мой канал.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Инженерка

Очень не терпится посмотреть и проверить как все работает.

3 Likes

shame, I do not speak Russian :rofl:

1 Like

@Pavel I’m so excited about this update! :smiley:

2 Likes

now, the question is : WHEN ? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

heh, living in post-Soviet block has some advantage - we were ALL learning Russian language, once :wink:

3 Likes

Same :cry:

Will have to see how it all pans out, I will most likely go to a local server on the current system if the new plans are not suitable.

I wonder what the local server “abuse” was mentioned above? Maybe some businesses using the local server for their needs…

3 Likes

The only thing we are sure is that Blynk platform was launched as promised,before end of May, let’s be happy! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks!! That worked

To be honest, the current system was too good to be true from a cost standpoint. Local server is rock solid and I am using their technology pretty much for nothing. I can understand that some commercial accounts used local servers and apps for commercial purposes giving them virtually zero revenue. Its a great system but I am not really wanting to go back to the cloud and continual internet connectivity for operation without data loss. Not sure where I will go…too bad but it is a business…

I am sure that by their cloud access data, I am a lost user. Couldn’t be further from the truth…but it is all on my local server!!!

6 Likes

You are right, free convenience is a luxury we can’t afford these days. Would you be eager to purchase an option for a local installation?

5 Likes

J+4 and nothing in sight ?

I want to call to Anna :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes please! Everything in my home is in local network and not connected to the cloud, i designed my house so that internet loss doesn’t effect my lights and fans.

It would be great if there was local server option available, obviously at a one time price instead of subscription model.

2 Likes

One day, we will come up with a nice solution for your “local logic, internet loss” case as well :wink:
We have some good ideas, but not too much hands to implement it, ATM.

4 Likes

Sure, provided it was a reasonably priced one time license fee for non-commercial use. Upgrades could be charged as well. Support besides the forum is unnecessary, especially for a low price.

The operative issue here is “what do I cost you?” Been in the software business a long time. There is no unit cost to the software and no support cost so all you should be thinking is what opportunity you lose by giving me a license?

3 Likes