New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

That’s what we’re working on as well. The new platform will allow paying per device. (we still don’t know the price).

free up to 100 devices, $1.29 per additional device

They did pivot recently. They focus only on asset tracking devices now and the price starts from 3$ per month per device without any free plan. I think those “100 free Wi-Fi” devices is done just because they already had a ton of the hardware with Wi-Fi on boards. So they have to utilize that. So that wont last long, unless they are making good margin on the Wi-Fi hardware itself.

sucks that you cant change you email address. i bought a ton of energy and then realized it was on my fathers account

iron not hot or fingers would be burnt.

Hello @Dmitriy

Confused. Is the new web version available or not. If so how is it available.

We will have to wait till the NEW BLYNK 2.0 is released. Only then we can have a clear picture of it. It may be available only for commercial projects or even for makers at a cost or may be totally free.

Hello. For now, the new web version available only for business clients. The public launch is planned for the 2d quoter of this year.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks @Dmitriy for the reply.

Is there a resource available that will demonstrate the functionality of the web version? Any ideas on costs for hobby developer you can share now?

Is this feature belongs to BLYNK2.0 or the older version?

When is the BLYNK 2.0 coming out altogether?

Almost two years after the initial announcement, still no sign of the new version . . . Yet Blynk still making false claims on Facebook . . . Credibility ZERO.

We’ve “Stayed Tuned” for almost two years (1 May 2019) with no updates . . .

cul
billd

3 Likes

Yes Bill
I do not believe it anymore.
Maybe in 10 years ?
:scream::scream::joy:

After years of waiting… it’s actually happening. Check your inboxes in the next couple of weeks.
:pray:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Wooo something definite happening!!! EXCITED !!

2 Likes

Great news :grin:.
What happened to the testing we signed up for? I think I was one of the very first to sign up…

This is exactly where your invite will go to.

3 Likes

:sunglasses::nerd_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

I was the first of the first :thinking:

I seem to remember you were definitely up there very early and have been keen all through the wait :+1:t2:
I got bored waiting so I’ve been dabbling with 3d printers I’m hoping to use the new version of Blynk for streaming video and monitoring them

1 Like

Here’s hoping I was high enough on the list :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: but haven’t got the invite yet.

1 Like

Ok who’s spamming my inbox saying the new Blynk app is here! :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like