šŸš€ New Blynk release!

Welcome back Gunner :grin:

3 Likes

I am not sure if this has been reported?
The horizontal Slider and Step Slider cannot be sized on the Blynk 2.0 app
I use an Android phone.

Same here :v:

What about the Rtc feature I used in my previous projects so that I record the time on the tirmenal when executing each command is this possible in blynk 2.0

I requested that too but got silence as answer.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s an accurate statementā€¦

Pete.

:grinning: It was answered an hour ago but itā€™s good to know!!
Thanks Pete.

RTC API is there, but the widget is not necessary anymore. @vshymanskyy could you please link to the documentation.

2 Likes

@Dmitriy Thank you for the answer, can you guide me to the way, I could not find anything

Hello, please explain how to give the product to customers. I tried it and it didnā€™t work

@wasemooo4 id suggest you create a new topic and provide all the details of your plan type and what you have tried so far, and what results you are seeing.

Pete.

There is a bug right now that doesnā€™t allow you to do that. We plan to do the deployment with a fix tomorrow.

In general, all you need to do is to create an organization and invite the user to it.
After that user can either provision the device or you can transfer the device from your org to the new org - https://docs.blynk.io/en/web-dashboard/devices/actions-with-devices#device-transfer

Will there be one device payment for life

What do you mean?

the bug was fixed today. So you can give it a try.

1 Like

@Dmitriy I mean, I want to sell a device to one customer and pay a fee only once. I do not want to pay a monthly fee. Is this available and how much is it?

@Dmitriy I did the test, thank you, it worked

According to the Blynk website, if you want to use Blynk commercially then you need the PRO planā€¦

Can I use Blynk App commercially?

Yes. Sign up for PRO plan and start using Blynk commercially

Pete.

I did the test, thank you, the process succeeded, but why canā€™t I know the status of the new device that was activated on my account only appears on the account of the second company

Thank you dear @PeteKnight , I will subscribe to the commercial plan, but I want to inquire about the payment of fees, will it be a one-time payment or will it be a monthly payment?