New Android Release 2.16.3

Just adding my phone details as requested by Blynk.

Tested on S3 and S5 with Android 4.3 and 5.0.

In the app version the problem is more acute than the project version of Blynk. In the project if you stop and start it then the bug is removed, not so with the app. Not tested it but removing the app and reinstalling might fix the bug but that’s not very practical in our case.

1 Like

I believe we are now up to version 2.16.5.

How is everyone finding the latest release as far as SuperChart is concerned?

1. Can you scroll left and right in Live view and still see the correct time on the x-axis?
  2. Does the data appear between the y-axis labels or does it run through the labels right across the screen?

As an aside is notifications fixed in 2.16.5?

1 Like

The notifications with android do not working,
With iOS working now

you mean that you keep receiving notifications on android after logout?

The issue was that they were working too well i.e. shared users receiving notifications when they didn’t want to etc. If you are not receiving any notifications that is probably a separate issue.

Live time is an hour slow but a minute ahead… figure that one out :stuck_out_tongue:

Time is correct for other modes.

Data cuts through the Y-Axis in all modes

@Gunner you are on 2.16.5, right?

Did you have to scroll left and right to get the wrong time in Live mode or was it “naturally” wrong?

Yes, just updated prior to last post.

Live seems to change ever time I look… no scrolling required, but now it is an hour back but 8 minutes ahead… :thinking:
Real time 01:38 - Chart displayed time on far right 00:46:49)

1 Like

Was that directed towards @langtupt or me?

I don’t do much sharing, I’m more of a cloner, do you have 2.16.5 and are shared notifications working OK for you?

was for @langtupt, i can’t check the logged of notifications right now.

but besides the logged of notifications,there were other bugs? i’m not aware about other problems regarding notifications.

Not as far as I know regarding notifications, the other issues related to SuperChart.

The live graph will be fixed, We plan to release additional build on tomorrow, that will also have updates for local server’s notifications.

@Gunner Live stream’s x labels issue should be fixed in a new 2.16.6 release.

Yes, I was just looking at that and it seems spot on for time :+1:

I am also guessing that the modified Y-Axis display numbers are ‘shaded’ out to provide both clarity and full width of chart lines?

I like it so far.

1 Like

Can you add some 2 or more data streams on the superchart widget? Its better to have more datastreams on the widget

Add more datastreams on superchart please.

Super Chart is always showing Y axis values, although set to ‘off’ in datasteam settings. First device or app reset and here it is again, no chance to get rid of it. Did I miss some info regarding this issue?

There are already multiple data streams available in SuperChart. Just have to click on ‘Add DataStream’.

Edit: just have noticed that you asked the same question in multiple threads, please don’t do that. There are no more than 4 data streams available, most probably because it makes no sense to have more than four per chart - it would be unreadable and unusable. You can always add new SuperChart widget and attach as many streams as you want, in groups four by four.

1 Like

No need to spam repeat posts. Have you looked at the documentation yet?? You can already have multiple data streams (up to 4 per chart).

Since the last update I can’t control two of my lights. They are controlled with an esp8266 on gpio2. This works fine with the last version that is running on my tablet.