New Android Release 2.16.0

Didn’t you ask same question a long time ago?? When the App crashes, it generally pops up a error msg stating that it crashed… and asking if you want to send info to developer. Choosing YES give opportunity to add to the note… this is where you can include additional details.

2 Likes

You could always disable app’s auto-update, and update to the next version when you think it’s ok. There is no way to make such way of release through google play, so I do not think we’ll do anything similar to such approach.

1 Like

On your issue with send delays or miss - maybe you have not a constant connection to the internet (and it could be on both sides: app and hardware)? We had not heard about such issues for a long time, but you could always install log build, reproduce the issue and send us the log, so we could recheck on what side that happens.

What do you mean in ‘long time to load project’ and ‘refresh the project more than usual’ ?

1 Like

In general - yes. But this requires additional resources that we don’t have.

1 Like

Dear @Dmitriy You release new version with new feature and android o support. As a user i want to say that it’s better that new options release in a version and android support release on next app version it will be choise to update app or not manually by users but in this case i want to have new fixes about some widget or somthing else and have to update to new version that have some new bug for new android version it seems not good.
So thank you very much. Blynkers!.

Sure but i don’t find it yet i try to do it.

I do not talk about auto update i talk about fixes and new android support maby will be better.
Forthere thank you for everything. :pray:t2:

1- sometimes when i open app it"s take some seconds to load the project.

2-some times app refresh the connection and goes to up of tab.

How can i downgrade to previuse version of App?
It’s more stable for me.

You archive each version of the app before upgrading to the next one.

1 Like

What about now that i does not have it.

with a bit of googling, you can find various sites where they store lots of old version android apps, usually, you can find older blynk versions there.

but, considering your previous posts, you should disable auto update in google play, and wait some days/weeks before updating, until the bugs are resolved.

blynk is a very dynamically evolving app, and fast developing has its drawbacks too. i guess the dev team is not very large, and not easy to test everything for all android versions and all android devices.

also, do not forget that blynk is free, so, we - the free users - are the “testing” team :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course but this is business not a friendly work i try to help to Dev.s

I download some version of blynk android they was not official and did not instal on my device.

Thank you Blynkers.

What kind of business?

Blynk is a free prototyping solution for those who like to tinker with electronics.
Business solutions with stability and certain SLA are available in paid plans

3 Likes

You are right.
Thank you.
I just have some problem. but thank you Blynkers!

@Dmitriy
In ios App version the ip address that inserted in host adress test box save always.
But in android version when we insert ip address of host after toggle to blynk cloud and again back to local server the address that we insert on field completlly cleared.
Is it possible the address stay save on field?

Yep, we’ll add support for that.

4 Likes

in ios app wehen we showing menu that show status of devices to back to project it’s require touch on screen to show project. but in android version it’s require just touch on devices status button beside of run/stop project.(may this work better like ios app?)

1 Like

It worked in the same way, seems during one of the updates that feature has been disabled. We will enable it in the next build, and I expect to release a new build this week.

1 Like