New Android Release 2.16.0

Yes, now it’s clear. For some reason, Blynk is updated automatically on new release on my phone, but both Samsung’s stays on installed version only.

1 Like

That was a choice you made.

Yes, that’s very possible too :slight_smile: Thanks guys, everything fine now, my History graphs are going to history.

In some hours a new build would be available with several fixes for SuperChart.

2 Likes

What will happen with previously projects running with History Graph? Are they going to continue working ?

Thanks

Yep, sure. Everything will work as before, but new history graphs and graphs could not be added from the widget’s menu.

I’m really looking forward to seeing documentation on device tiles.

In the mean time I’ve been trying to figure them out experimentally. There is no question here, exactly. I’m just spilling what I’ve figured out. Please feel free to add your own observations and corrections.

Tiles seem to work like a marriage of device menu and tabs, except that tabs don’t specify device id, and don’t have a high level display value of their own. Each tile is defined by a template. The word “template” implies you can define it once and reference the same design on multiple tiles, but I don’t see that happening. Each tile appears to require building its contents anew. During run-time, the tile can display a single value (e.g. VPIN), and when you press the tile, it expands to a brand new full screen of controls (like a tab). I can make all that work so far, but I still don’t understand how to re-use a template over multiple tiles. It’s possible that the template must be referenced by the connecting devices. That would explain the implications of “dynamic” sizing that appear in the designer.

The tile grid spatial parameters don’t appear to work entirely. Height seems to be almost meaningless, because there is always as many rows displayed as there are columns. The container control cannot be resized horizontally. Vertically, the minimum size is equal to the width. This seems counter intuitive, but maybe when the entire design is documented it will make sense.

There is some kind of limit to the value display on the tile. I didn’t experiment much, but I was trying to display “1.2d”, and all I saw was “1.2”. Maybe there’s a 3 character limit, or maybe only numeric values work. I really have just barely scratched the surface here.

3 Likes

thanks for the info!

@BlynkAndroidDev
When i want to move widget sometimes rhe widget placed over together.i have an slider that aftar 2days doesn’t work abd i remove it and reinsert that it’s work.
App crashed on editting device widget Tile.

I removed app and install again but problem dose not fix.

I’m worry please help me.
Thank you

I’ve also noticed some anomalies when moving the device tile widget around but these problems only seem to be on my Nexus running Android O.

1 Like

When we have a new android version we have some Problem.
:face_with_thermometer:

@Dmitriy
@BlynkAndroidDev
If possible Please Release 2 version of App When New version dose not Stable until New version with new android support stability be Ok.
in this case can you release a App version that doesn’t support Android O?

Had you sent the crash report after the app’s crash? Also please add your device model and android version

Could you describe the problems you have?

Samsung S7 - Android 7

Add it to the crash report… so they don’t have to try to remember who you are and dig up this post :wink:

1 Like

Could you reproduce the crash and send some message with your crash report? As I do not see any crashes from Samsung S7 for several last app’s versions,

1 Like

How can i send the log file For you?
i need your help about this.

@BlynkAndroidDev and What about this?

Old and other Problem is App take a Long Time to load project and sometimes refresh the project more than usual(when i work with app sometimes refresh the widget and app and the command dose not send to hardware or sent with some delay,