New Android Release 2.14.2

Same thing happening, only x and y get switched. 2.14.3 is app version. Let me know if you need to debug something :slight_smile:

Readded widget, but didnt help

Ok, please describe what is wrong, and how it should work

I"ve set the two axis on the JoyStick from 100 - 124 and 0 - 250.

Itā€™s mode is set to Auto return and Tilt on Phone rotateā€¦ So, the center value is 125 and 112. When I tilt my phone the two center values swap. E.g. 112 becomes 125 and vice versa. It doesnā€™t actually move the JoyStick widget, just swaps the Auto return values.

I donā€™t see such behavior in latest build. I see that in some cases it is possible that in value list in the widget this values could be swapped, but all data is sent corretly - if for pin 0 (which is X axis) you had setuped 100-124 it will send only data in this range on any tilt

Hmm, that is weird. Iā€™ve also added the widget again with latest app update, but it still doesnā€™t work the way it should. I have it setup in Split mode b.t.w. I can try with merge mode though.

could you attach log of the data from your sketch?

Good questionā€¦ you mean the debug log? I could try, but I think it will be tomorrow, my vision is starting to get blurred at this point (sun, garden, beerā€¦)

1 Like

Ok, I still think you are saying about the values you see in the widgetā€™s top right corner? They are swapping, yes? Weā€™ll fix it, but Iā€™m sure the data is sent correctly

Well, my servo went haywire, thatā€™s why I noticed it. Itā€™s not really a big problem, but it would be REALLY cool if I could drive my van with phone tilting :smiley:

Iā€™ll try and make a log file for you to analyze.

Iā€™m already working on logging build to log appā€™s sent data

When will you have time - check this build and reproduce this bug with joystick and send us log (project list - info button on actionbar - ā€˜send logā€™ option in about screen)

My phone says it App not.installed. Gonna have to dig around why not. Iā€™ll get back to you when I figured out how to install, stupid phone.

You need to uninstall the current version and install new.

Insightful, tnx :smiley:

You got the logs but with this build it doesnt even switch the x and y anymore. Iā€™m probably doing something wrong ā€¦

Yep, itā€™s a build with latest fixes to valueā€™s show in the widget. I need log just to check values sending, are they correct or no.

Itā€™s just the same with the latest release. I checked and there are no values send to the hardware when tilting Phone (via serial console on Wemos). Not even when the x- and y-axis seem to switch places on the widget.

Just tilting joystick should not cause value sending - itā€™s a correct behavior

Widget is not showing X, Y values in top right corner, it is showing Pin 1 and Pin 2 values, so they should not be switched on tilt also. If you will drag joytickā€™s handle correct data would be send.

Hi.
In my project are 5 devices. I switch devices with using widget Device selector. Each device haves Graph widget.
Problem: when I edit properties of Graph widget I link each this Graph with Device selector, but in editing window of Graph widget in part Source I see not Device selector - I see one from devices name.
In other way, when I link Graph widget with for example first device - in this case all remained devices haves Graph widgets which are linked with first devise also. This is the bug or I not understand how edit the properties of this widget.
Explain me please what I am doing not right.
Thank You.

PS. Android App v2.14.3.