Need help with Zapier & Bluetooth

Dear sir, I am trying to link blynk to arduino and it is successful, but I want to integrate blynk to Google assistant with zapier can you please give the one by one step to the process sir, please if you can then please give me the procedure

I don’t really use Google Assistant, but I think the setup process will depend on what it is you are trying to achieve with your GA commands.
Have you tried searching the forum for GA + IFTTT topics? The basic principals will be the same for Zapier. If you’re having problems getting it to work then set-up a free IFTTT account (which is now limited to 3 applets) and get that working, then migrate it to Zapier.

Pete.

Sir,No I want to create almost 16 applets to check my arduino so please can u send me the procedure to integrate blynk and Google assistant with zapier and sir one request that I controlled relay through arduino with blynk and when I observed I thought that when I switch on the arduino and relay all the relays turn on in the first but what I need is that when I turn on the circuit all relays should be turned off but it is in reverse can give me any suggestion to change the code of arduino

sir how to migrate it to zapier sir

Don’t you think that this is somewhat difficult, as you haven’t shared your code?

Pete.

sorry sir I figured out the mistake in code and I fixed it but sir please give me the procedure to integrate blynk with zapier process

Sir and I am using bluetooth to control arduino via mobile so when I tried as you said with ifttt it worked from GA to blynk and it didn’t turn on the relay when I come out of blynk app and use GA it bluetooth module disconnects from blynk so relay isn’t turning on can you give me any suggestion

I’ve moved your posts into a new topic, as it has now strayed a long way from the original (solved) topic.

If there is no Bluetooth connection between the Arduino and the phone then how do imagine that the instructions from IFTTT/Zapier will reach your relay?

My advice would be not to use Bluetooth and use WiFi instead, along with a board that has built-in WiFi connectivity such as the NodeMCU or Wemos D1 Mini.

Pete.

SIR i took nodemcu and its working with blynk now what i need is only the procedure to link blynk with zapier

That’s already been described in the topic that you posted in originally…

The IP address of the Blynk cloud server that hosts your project will probably be different - I’d guess 188.166.206.43 but you can find that information by pinging blynk-cloud.com from your PC as described in many of the IFTTT tutorials.

Pete.

Sir but i am not understanding the procedure pls tell me the procedure

As I said before, if you aren’t familiar with the process then you ought to follow the IFTTT tutorials and get the process working on that platform, then use what you’ve learned to recreate the same process on Zapier.

Or, read the documentation for the API using the GET method and test the commands from the address bar of your browser then use those commands in Zapier.

Pete.

sir but I need a tutorial

YouTube is your friend my friend!

PS Don’t over work @PeteKnight or we are all up a creek with no paddle!

1 Like

As I’ve already said several times, there are many IFTTT/Blynk tutorials on this forum. You should search for them, follow them and get some of your processes working with IFTTT. You’ll then realise that Zapier is very similar to IFTTT and the information contained in the original topic that you posted in will tell you everything you need to know to change the Blynk side of the Zap so it works correctly.

However, I suspect that what you really want is for someone to do the work for you, as opposed to you putting a little time an effort in yourself. If that’s the case then you’ve probably come to the wrong place.

Pete.

Sir after watching the tutorial i made a zapier configuration and it worked thankyou sir so much

Sir i have a problem with bluetooth and blynk when i open blynk it gets connected with hc 05 module but when i come out of the blynk app the connection is gone what i need is that when i even close blynk app bluetooth connection should be connected

The topic that you posted in was about a particle photon board, which woks in a very different way to the NodeMCU board that you said you are now using. Because of this I’ve moved your post back to your own topic about your project.

As I’ve said before, Bluetooth isn’t a suitable communication method for the type of project that you are building. For the project to operate, your phone needs to be within a short distance of the NodeMCU + HC-05 module, and you need to manually create the Bluetooth connection each time it is dropped.
Bluetooth is okay when used to control something like a radio controlled vehicle, but has very few other real world uses.
That is why I said…

Pete.

Sir i dumped the idea of bluetooth but sir now what i am trying to do is that i have a arduino an esp8266 module and a hc05 module now i have 2 codes in which 1 code will work for esp8266 and another code will work for hc05 i am trying to club both so i will send you the both code tommorow morning sir can you help with clubing both codes i tried clubing both the codes from morning but it is showing 1 or the other errors

Sir i am uploading the code of esp8266
the code is

#include <ESP8266_Lib.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleShieldEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = "YourAuthToken";

char ssid[] = "YourNetworkName";
char pass[] = "YourPassword";

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial EspSerial(2, 3); // RX, TX

#define ESP8266_BAUD 115200

ESP8266 wifi(&EspSerial);

void setup()