I was working on a project but the app on my phone cant connect anymore today and also CMD prompt not working, whatever I try. “couldn’t connect to Blynk server”.

So I am Unable to to connect to the server .
Is this an issue ??
Please help as soon as possible .

Not good :open_mouth:

Apparently the Blynk cloud service is down, as seen in this topic too:

Do you have any idea when the server may come up ??

No idea, I’m not even sure if anyone is awake yet to check things out :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: , Please let me know when this issue gets resolved .

I’m not from Blynk itself, that would be other guys, I’m just an enthusiastic user of things :slight_smile:

Oh okays :slight_smile: Well Thank You

Hello. Working on fix. No estimation for now as we depend on our host provider. I would say it may take 2-3 hours at least.

Sure !! Thank You , Eagerly waiting for a fix .
May this be solved as soon as possible .

Finally a good reason to join this forum. All the time in the world now that my Blynk-connected ESP stopped working… :wink:

Had a Witty Cloud board running for 36 days at a row. Handy board with ESP-12F, buttons, LDR and RGB LED.

Guess the local-server promotion team rolled out their most effective campaign to get more people on board :stuck_out_tongue: — I’m anxious to see how the high-availability fail-over team will respond!

Happy Blynking! (soon…)

1 Like

Yap !! Let’s see hoping for the best and let the problem be resolved soon as possible , cause so many things are pending that to be integrated to Blynk .

Hoping for Blynk fix soon as possible .

:spy: :zipper_mouth: :upside_down:

1 Like

That is a way to look at it, lol.

:vulcan:

@ajay should be working now.

Both of my projects are still off line. One uses cellular and i have checked, the cellular is working. The other is connected to my wifi at home. Both show the boards are off line on my Blynk app. What exactly are we supposed to do to restore the service please?

Thanks

same herem restart everything, updated app. Still dead :frowning:
How is it working for other people?

@mpo881 hardware reset should help in case problem in hardware. Are you able to ping blynk-cloud.com? I suppose you didn’t hardcode any host/ip in your code? What Blynk library version do you have on hardware?

Well one project is on my boat so I do not have a PC handy to do any pinging. No, I did not hardcode any host/ip in my code. The other project is a wemos mini used to control a few things around the house. There is no code for that, a few virtual buttons is all.

Thanks

I am also unable to connect. Still out of action ?

Dmitriy,
I loaded the example sketch blynk_builtin_led_with_blynk to the Wemos board. I checked the auth token for accuracy, reset the wifi router and checked the serial monitor. Although I am able to connect to the wifi router, I never connect to blynk-cloud.com:8842

Thanks