Blynk-Cloud is working when I Ping it, but my App and my devices are still off network.

I followed @Dmitriy advice and cycled the hardware - NOPE still didn’t work … nothing.

Options??? ETA???

i have reset router and hardware, using v0.3.6 library

pinging blynk-cloud.com goes to 45.55.195.102

still getting endless:

[55011] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[60012] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442

Why appears to me 45.55.130.102 instead 45.55.195.102?
C:\Users\Windows>ping blynk-cloud.com

Disparando blynk-cloud.com [45.55.130.102] com 32 bytes de dados:
Resposta de 45.55.130.102: bytes=32 tempo=163ms TTL=51
Resposta de 45.55.130.102: bytes=32 tempo=167ms TTL=51
Resposta de 45.55.130.102: bytes=32 tempo=166ms TTL=51
Resposta de 45.55.130.102: bytes=32 tempo=162ms TTL=51

Estatísticas do Ping para 45.55.130.102:
Pacotes: Enviados = 4, Recebidos = 4, Perdidos = 0 (0% de
perda),

hey mate, mine is now 45.55.130.102 after i flushed my DNS

i also manually set my DNS in my router to 8.8.8.8

all working now…

is some one useing particle photon here ?i cant get mine to work

All three of my photons are offline, what’s the deal?

mine also cant get it to connect to app

Hello guys.
I was able to connect me to arduino. but I had to change the command line:
“Blynk. begin (auth, ’ cloud.blynk.cc ', 8442, arduino_mac);”
for “Blynk. begin (auth);”
Everything worked normally but if I put two arduinos on same network, there will probably be a conflict of Mac.
What I don’t understand is that all the boards worked well before the fall of the server.

I’d rather not reprogram my fleet lol, I’m sure they’re working on it…

1 Like

Yes …
I’m sure. These guys are good.
I will be waiting …

My particle electron also wont work with the same app that has been working before the server issues. Me being the donk I am, thinking it was from updating firmware to 5.0 and didn’t check the forums and thought it was a fault on my side and tried everything including refreshing the auth token which now cost me another 1,000 energy points because I have to generate a new shared link for my remote users :frowning2: my electron connects to the cellular cloud but the blynk app says it is not in network.

The Bylnk server not yet working !! It’s been 15+ hours the blynk is down and I am unable to connect , please find a solution .

i thought u said it start working no ?

Your device is connecting to the wrong server. Should be blynk-cloud.com:8442 in lieu of cloud.blynk.cc:8442 I think updating to the latest library is what fixes that.

Ref: http://community.blynk.cc/t/cloud-blynk-cc-host-is-no-longer-supported

1 Like

The app was working , so I thought that it solved all the problems , and now when working on my project it’s displaying error in CMD prompt , Please find the solution as soon as possible , I am very in need of it .
Thank you for your support

@ajay please install latest Blynk library. You are using outdated version.

Awe man, really? That’s kind of a bummer but I guess that’s the cost of cutting edge technology. Is there a message that goes out when updates are mandatory?

@superjuice yes. we did announcement 5 weeks ago.

@Dmitriy personally I only had my kickstarter e-mail as contact medium. No twitter, facebook or forum. Last e-mails from Blynk was about Blynk energy (march 25). I only now and then looked at the forum for information without the need to register. Yesterday when my ESP failed after a 36 day test, I looked at the forum again, saw the Fireman video and outage messages and wanted to respond. Before yesterday, no other information reached me.

That lack of contact-media was my choice of course, but I can imagine why others are somewhat surprised by the events. (BTW; I do think people should first read up on last days forum posts before opening another topic as most questions have already been answered).

All set now, thanks @Dmitriy. I removed and reloaded blynk libraries and all is well with the world. Seem to have lost all history for the last 4 months but if it was that important I should be running a local server I guess. I would be cool to have access to the blynk server csv files as a paid service or something in the future. Thanks again for the great support, I will sign up for Facebook or Twitter updates now.