My blynk dashboard's one value is not updating

One of my values on the on dashboard is not updating

my dashboard has the Temperature and the Humidity but the Moisture value is not changing and is stuck at a 100

this is the blynk version (in drive link)

and to dobule check the Moisture sensor i use the serial monitor and it works as it should

logs in serial monitor(in drive link)

i am using brave browser with windows 11

drive link with images as i not able upload images
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1be0fhYBJQWz28ykyIcPneaQu97oLfVU2?usp=sharing

@mohankishan1 I’d recommend that you read the topic in the link below, then come back and edit your own post to provide the correct type and quantity of information required to help community members suggest what may be the cause of your issue…

Pete.

Personally, I never open links to Google drive files from people I don’t know, so have no idea what you’ve posted there, but you seem to be talking about images.

The important information is your code (correctly formatted with triple backticks), your serial output (posted as text, also with triple backticks), and details of how your datastreams are configured - especially the type and min/max values.

Pete.

Hello Pete I have figured the problem it was a problem the nodemcu esp8266 board and i have replaced the board and now it works