Make blynk notification sound selectable

Not as far as I’m aware, for the reasons I outlined above.

Pete.

oh okay thanks for letting me know Pete. I really wish it was. As mentioned by other’s in this thread it would be so convenient to have the ability to do this.

Попробуйте приложения для Android типа MacroDroid. При получении уведомлений или e-mail от Blynk … сделать …(играть музыку, читать голосом и т.д.)

There’s also Pushover, which requires a small one-off payment and allows different notification sounds and icons to be used. Pushover messages can be sent via an email gateway or the API.

Pete.

Dear Blynk Team
i read this entire topic now there is anyway to change event notification sound in BLYNK 2.0? i am using andriod i try to selsct the notification sound but when i receive the event it was same as previous sound cant change

i hope you hear me soon
Best Regards
Maaz

@Huzefamaz1 you can try an app called alertify which allow you to add custom sound based on keywords.

Thanks for reply
Can you please send screen shot thanks

Best Regards
Maaz

ok thanks John
i will try this thank you

Best Regards
Maaz

1 Like

John I will try this but I am not lucky Is not working. I allready set other ringtone but I still received same sms ringtone

Best Regards
Maaz

You didn’t specify a keyword

Ok John
Now I specify the keyboard still won’t work

Best Regards
Maaz

I just tried it and it’s working fine.

It should be like this. test is my keyword.

Ok John thanks I will try again

Best Regards
Maaz

1 Like

John I try couple of times I try same as your way as well it will won’t work I think it’s not be the good way to download the another app JUST For notification sound change, better we have to do the solution for BLYNK IOT notification sound I believe this need so many people who using Blynk for the alarm system

Best Regards
Maaz

You can ask blynk team to add this feature.

Unfortunately, notification sound is controlled by the OS, not Blynk.

However, you can go to the settings of the smartphone and set up per app notifications the way you want.

This can only be done on Android. iOS doesn’t offer such luxury.

Thanks for Reply sir
I am using Android mobile not iOS
I already did that I go app settings then change the notification sound but it was not working I try couple of times Screenshot_2021-12-10-18-32-52-41

I attached here the pictures for your reference Sir

best Regards
Maaz

@Huzefamaz1 can you show me how did you configure alertify app ?

Thanks for Reply John
I attach here the screen shot

Best Regards
Maaz