International Sub-Topics

Hi Pavel,
here is my version.

Language:
HU

Category Subtitle:
Kérdések, segítség Blynk projektekkel kapcsolatban, ötletek és Blynk-el megvalósított megoldások. Bármilyen érzékelő feldolgozása, bármilyen hardver vezérlése.

Topic template:
Mielőtt új témát nyitnál:
• Keress hasonló témakörökben
• Nézd át a http://docs.blynk.cc és http://help.blynk.cc/ oldalakat.

Add meg az alábbi részleteket:
• Eszköz típusa + kommunikáció módja, pl. Arduino UNO, Ethernet shild-del.
• Telefon operációs rendszere (iOS, vagy Android) + verzió
• Blynk szerver, vagy helyi szerver
• Blynk könyvtár verziója
• Illeszd be a programod (sketch), :point_up: melyet az alábbiak szerint formáznod kell:
void loop()
Egyszerűen illeszd be a programod a „” közé.
A nem megfelelően formázott kódok moderátor által törlésre kerülnek.

Pavel is on vacation, but thanks for HU version anyway :smile:

Alex

No, I’m not on vacation (ever :smiley:)
I will be working on adding all your amazing work in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

Just kidding :slight_smile:

I’m impressed how it has spread to so many countries around the globe. It’s truly a community! :+1:

I’m a bit scared of how (damn) close one of these dots are to my actual home! :open_mouth: :scream: :wink:

I notice tbere’s no dots in North Korea, so the button on Kim Jung-un’s desk isn’t Blynkified (yet)!

Pete.

2 Likes

Yeap. That’s you :rofl:

1 Like

Seems we have two HU versions now :slight_smile:

What about Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portugese, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Turkish? We skipped all major European languages. I’m sure @psoro can help with Spanish, do we have German or French speaking members of community? Maybe @Gunner has some friends in Quebec?

I think, Wanek’s hungarian version created by google :smile: , and all accented letters are missing.

Well wanek is not native, luckily we have you here :slight_smile:

That’s right @zodiac! I’ll help with the Spanish translation :slightly_smiling_face:. Hopefully today or tomorrow I’ll have a little bit of time to do it.

Best regards

1 Like

you’re wrong here. why do you think that? actually hungarian is my mother tongue.

…thanks @Donat, why do you think that? please tell me which part of the translation its not accurate nor correct?

true. and does that influnces - in any way - the information value of the above text? if yes, what part is not understandable to you?

actually, i do not use accents on digital typing, only in handwriting. didn’t bother to install all kind of specific keyboard layouts and constantly switch between them. so far no one complained that the text is unintelligible… i think the forums are not meant for literature-grade conversation, but rather for information exchange.

1 Like

You are right, information is most important, but some parts are not clear for me, and not used in hungarian. For example: “Barmilyen szenzor olvasasa, barmilyen hardware iranyitasa.”
And most important, Blynk is demanding design, every detail needs to be demanding. This is my opinion. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I thought Romanian was your mother language. Good to know we have so much polyglots here :slight_smile:

well, the original text was:

you translated:

an me:

if we translate accurately, reading == olvasas, not feldolgozás. feldolgozas == processing. maybe i’ve should write szenzor leolvasasa, that is better for “reading any sensor”
on the other hand, vezérlés and iranyitas are interchangeable words, with the same meaning.

hardver is actually not a hungarian word, just a “hungarianised” writing of an english word…
i thought, it is better to use the “original” writing of such words which do not have proper hungarian equivalents… but as i said, i’m not a big literature guru :slight_smile: so i won’t dwell into this kind of discussions.

also, i must admit that from “prettiness” pow, the translation “looks” better with accents, the information it is the same, however.

well, my friend, just living in a country won’t make one “native” :wink:
that’s true that currently i live in romania, but i also lived in hungary, germany and norway too, but that won’t make me german or norwegian…

1 Like

Google translates…
@wanek version as “Read any kind of sensor, handle any hardware
@Donat version as “Process any sensor, control any hardware.

I figure if Google can make either one fully understandable to even me, then I don’t see any reason to be too nit-picky on who translates what or how :wink:

Can’t possibly be any worse then Chinglish :rofl:

4 Likes

bespoke.

Language:

ES

Category Subtitle:

Preguntas, ayuda en tus proyectos con Blynk, ideas y soluciones construidas con Blynk. Leyendo cualquier sensor, controlando cualquier hardware.

Topic template:

Antes de crear un nuevo mensaje:

1. Busca en el foro hilos similares.
  2. Comprueba http://docs.blynk.cc y http://help.blynk.cc/ ( Añadiremos enlaces para localizar los documentos mas tarde)
  3. Añade detalles:

• Modelo de hardware + tipo de comunicación. Por ejemplo: Arduino UNO con escudo Ethernet.

• Sistema operativo de tu smartphone (iOS o Android) + versión del mismo.

• Servidor Blynk o Servidor Local

• Versión de la librería de Blynk

• Añade tu código de programa. :point_up: El código debe estar formateado como se muestra a continuación:

void loop()

Simplemente pega tu código entre ```

Si no le das formato a tu código, tu mensaje puede ser eliminado por los moderadores.

2 Likes

For me, “hardware” in English is “hardware” in Spanish, I use a lot of words in English… I’m not confortable saying “equipo” instead…
In fact, “hardware” is accepted in Spanish, you can find this word in the diccionary…

1 Like

It’s very common nowadays to use language like this. The barriers have been torn down with the Internet growing up in such a fast pace. Mostly I think about programming in English anyway, I still give it lots of thought as how to translate (or not) certain terms in English or Dutch. I guess it’s a matter of personal preference.

The origin of lots of words in Dutch comes from abroad anyway and I guess that’s no different in the Spanish language. Ambulance for example, that is, of course, from the French, but we use that word as is in Dutch, just pronounced differently.

I even comment and write all my remarks in code in English. That works way better when doing debugging or checking code for someone else. Things like function names, variables etc.