I am makign a code of nodemcu in arduino ide and this error showed. compilation error: 'class BlynkWifi' has no member named 'email'

compilation error: ‘class BlynkWifi’ has no member named ‘email’

Obviously it’s difficult to say without seeing your code, but I’m assuming it was written for Blynk Legacy.

Blynk Legacy used the Blynk.notify() and Blynk.email() commands to send in-app notifications and emails. These two commands have now been retired, and instead if you want to send a notification or an email then you have to log an event and configure that event to send a notification or an email.

More on that here…

The web user interface has changed slightly since that guide was written, but the general principals still apply.

If you do post your code (or compiler errors or serial monitor output) to this forum then it needs to have triple backticks at the beginning and end of the code so that it displays correctly. Triple backticks look like this:
```

copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct character on your keyboard.

Pete.

yes yes i am using this term to send warning email to me. i have also done it in events.

this is my code

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

there is also one error more it is

Compilation error: missing terminating " character

after removing email line this eror is showing in the line where we have to write wifi pasword. please make a correct code. i am using mq2 sensor with nodemcu

/ Enter

@garvit1122333 Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Pete.