How to setup blynk local server with port forwarding in the router

ok i got my public ip , i.e 103.122.14.54

i tried but it is giving me this error
sorry,app could not initialize connection to the server.

If you search the forum for “double NAT” then you’ll find a post which explains how to test if your ISP uses a double NAT system.
If they do then a static IP that sits outside the double NAT, or using ZeroTier may be your only options.

Pete.

i am getting this particular error .

I’ve deleted your screenshot, because you really don’t want to be publishing your ZeroTier key on a public forum.

You seem to have jumped ahead several steps and gone straight for the ZeroTier option. This does have some drawbacks, because yo will manually need to connect to the network via the app before firing-up The Blynk app, and notifications may not work as expected.

Did you do the double NAT test?

Pete.

I have two IP here which one should I use as a reference for checking NAT?

this is the only place I found the word NAT.

I assume that it’s the one that says “Internet”, but just type “what’s my IP address” in a google search and you’ll see your public IP.

Your router won’t tell you if your ISP is using a double NAT system. Did you search the forum and find the post that tells you how to check if a double NAT is being used?

Pete.

This is a link to the post which shows how to work-out if your ISP is using Double NAT…

Pete.

this is the output i got for the link you shared .

this is the public IP: 103.122.14.54
and i did search the forum and tried to find the controls on my router but there are no things similar to the post and my router .
can you just tell me one thing will the process get much easier if i get my static IP?
will i have to follow the same amount of instructions if I buy the IP?

Okay, so you do have a Double NAT situation because the second hop is to 10.10.100.1 which is a private IP address.

This means that port forwarding won’t work, unless you are able to get your ISP to provide a static IP address that is outside of their Double NAT system.

As I said, a static IP will only be worth buying if it is outside of the Double NAT system. You still need the port forwarding, which is set-up now, but you don’t need the DDNS account and updater.

Pete.

ok, now the conclusion is that I will have to get a static IP from the ISP which is outside their DOUBLE NAT configuration.
so, now let me get back to you as soon as I get a static IP

so,if i get my static IP then port forwarding is not going to be a trouble at all right?

From what you’ve shown in the screenshots, you’ve already set it up correctly.

Pete.

which screenshots to be specific?

can you pls reply to this ?

sir? @PeteKnight

The one where you showed port 9443 being forwarded to your Pi.

Pete.

ok, sir, I will get back to you as soon as I get my static IP.
I have already informed my ISP.