How can I create a graph showing all the data obtained or the data obtained in a week in the red node using blynk?

How can I create a graph showing all the data obtained or the data obtained in a week in the red node using blynk?

I am getting my data through my esp32, there are about 8 types of data (temperature, humidity, current, voltage, GPS, etc) and once sent I want to display them in a histogram in my node red. I don’t want it to be shown in real time but to show the stored data from my Blink, I am paying for the MAKER package which says it can store the data for at least a month. Please, someone who knows where I can start.

I think you’re saying that you are correctly writing the data from Node-Red to Blynk on a regular basis (every few seconds maybe?) and that you are viewing this data in your Blynk dashboard.
Presumably you are displaying this data using the Blynk SuperChart widget?
You also want this data to be displayed in a chart/graph on your Node-Red dashboard.
Is that correct?

Whilst there is a way to extract data from Blynk using the API, this isn’t something you can do in real time.
It sounds like the best option may be to store the data in a database on your Node-Red device as well as sending it to Blynk, then use that as the data source for your Node-Red dashboard - although I guess I may have misunderstood your question.

Personally, I don’t use the Node-Red dashboard at all, because it’s very basic compared to Blynk.
This is the reason why I started using Blynk as my UI for Node-Red.

Pete.

I think you are saying that you are correctly writing data from Node-Red to Blynk on a regular basis (maybe every few seconds?) and displaying this data in your Blynk control panel.

Every couple of seconds I am sending data from my esp32 to Blynk, and it is showing normal, now I am using node-network to view the data sent in real time.

Presumably it is displaying this data using the Blynk SuperChart widget?

Just the simple chart that has Blynk in the MAKER package.

You also want this data to be displayed in a chart/graph on your Node-Red dashboard.
Is that correct?

Yes, that is correct, but I already show them in real time.

Whilst there is a way to extract data from Blynk using the API, this isn’t something you can do in real time.

So you would have to leave a section or a button to load the data with the reporting option that Blynk has and then visualize it, right?

It seems like the best option may be to store the data in a database on your Node-Red device, as well as send it to Blynk, and then use it as a data source for your Node-Red dashboard - although I guess I may have misunderstood your question.

You did understand the question correctly about viewing the data stored in Blynk. So to view my history data stored in Blynk, which is supposed to be stored for up to a month with the MAKER package, I should either download the history or save it to node red, right?

Okay, you’re not really using Node-Red to the best of its abilities then.
The best way to structure your system is to only run MQTT code on your devices, so that they communicate directly with Node-Red, not with Blynk.
Then, you use the Blynk contrib for Node-Red to send data to Blynk. You’d also save that data in a database to display it in the Node-Red dashboard.

I explain this approach in more detail here…

The data extract process from Blynk via the API is explained here…

and this API can only be called a maximum of10 times in any 24 hour period.
I don’t see how you’d be able to use this to obtain meaningful information to use in Node-Red.

You said that you’re using…

Do you mean the SuperChart widget that allows upto 4 datastreams to be displayed with your subscription?

Pete

Thank you very much, the reason for using Blynk is that I am using the esp32 lilygo sim7600G and so far it is the only one that worked for me to send data over GSM and GPRS, in addition to receiving GPS data. It is the only one that worked for me to communicate, receive and send data using the libraries developed in Blynk for the ARDUINO IDE platform.

I’m sure you’d be able to use PubSubClient to write data to your Node-Red server if you set-up a DDNS service and port-forwarding in your router.

Pete.