Help with new Blynk

If you are currently limited to the number of posts that you can make in a certain time period, don’t you think it would have been better to use one post to answer these questions rather than four?
It’s also better to provide as much information when you answer a question, rather than being minimalistic and requiring a back-and-forth exchange to obtain the required information - you’re also more likely to get help that way.

Yes, what does your serial monitor show now whine you set it to 115200 and reboot your device?

You’d need to use the Edgent sketch for that (the one that you posted a screenshot of), but I think that’s probably beyond your current skill set.

Pete.

there is still nothing in the serial monitor

yep, thats why I want to find a way to stitch up the code I have with the WOL instructions, and the edgent sketch which conects the device with the app.

Exactly what type of board are you using?

So why are you using this sketch rather than the Edgent example?

Pete.

Wemos D1 Mini

because the one I had before worked perfectly with the old Blynk app, thats the code I found on a tutorial. But now that the old Blynk app is no longer working, I have been trying to make it work, and now found the edgent example that I see that works with the new blynk app, but just need to figure out how to add the WOL part to the edgent example,.

the thing I want to do is take out the part of the code I have that conects to blynk, so that I can use the edgent example to conect to the app, and just grab the part that send the WOL package and states what the virtual pin does, and put them in the edgent example

this is the edgent example

The old Blynk app is still working, but it will be retired at some point in the future.
New account sign-up aren’t allowed, but if you have an existing legacy account then nothing has changed.

Your original project didn’t have dynamic provisioning of WiFi credentials and Blynk auth token. If you want to re-create that then a non-Edgent sketch is the correct starting point.
If you want dynamic provisioning then the Edgent sketch is the correct starting point - but more complex and requiring more care, because of the additional Edgent functionality which included Blynk.Air OTA as well as dynamic provisioning.

Pete.

ohh, ok, the problem is that I already have a legacy account, but it doesn’t let me log in, it just tell me this

so I should keep working on the code I have? and try to add the BlynkAir functionality, or is it better to add the things I need to the edgent example?

That’s because you used the Facebook login, and Facebook no longer allows logins in that way.
Just hit “Forgot Password” and if you don’t receive an email link check your junk mail.

I thought it was the dynamic provisioning functionality you wanted, not Blynk.Air ?
Either way, you don’t have the skills to add them to the existing non-Edgent sketch, but I doubt that you have the skills to add the WOL code to the Edgent sketch either.

Probably best to replicate the functionality of your Legacy code, with hard-coded WiFi credentials, using the existing non-Edgent sketch you have been working on so far.

Pete.

ok, ill try to seee how to do that

and that would work with the new Blynk app?

Yes, of course.

Pete.

dhgf

ill blur the ips and thing after you see it so that you see how its all set up

The first thing you need to do is to get your serial monitor working, and I’ve already told you what code change you need to make to do that.

You also need to make the datastream changes that I mentioned originally.

Once your serial monitor is working, share the output from it (but not as a screenshot, copy/paste and use triple backticks).

Pete.

ok.

cant get it to work, is there anything in here I should change? image