BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Graph line going invisible

app
android

Hello,

I encountered this strange issue with the app after I changed my phone to a Mi A2 (android pie).

The graph lines seem to go invisible from time to time, usually when doing the tap and hold to see a value or while scrolling, and sometimes right after switching to a larger or smaller time span.

Thanks in advance for looking into this, let me know if any more info is needed :slight_smile:

Yes I have the same problem :slightly_frowning_face: @Dmitriy.

This is more for @BlynkAndroidDev

@Gspin @GG07 Its hard to reproduce this issue on our devices - for now its a known issue, could you provide also your OS versions?

I have the same problem, by changing Time ranges, same times graph line disappears. My Android version is 9 (security patch level December, 2018) See attached picture - there should be one more line.

Guys, could anyone of you share with me your graph project? I’ll try to reproduce it on my side with your data

I’m current using Android 9.0 on a Huawei Mate 20 Pro.

If I share my temperature data it’ll give you access to a lot of other switches that I’m not keen with sharing, sorry…is, there another way?

I’m on android 9 as well, security patch level 5 december 2018.
Xiaomi Mi A2, it’s an android one device so it doesn’t have any vendor UI customization.

It’s a local server so i’m not sure if the clone link works, for the data here are the .bin files for the electric power graph: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r1cop76q82u7ppd/AAAalxBcR3ZPE-As2VfPshO7a?dl=0

And the clone QR, just in case it does work somehow:

I doubt Blynk developers are interested in flipping all your non-issue oriented switches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And once done with the graph issue, you can revoke the share. Just make sure you sent the Share QR via PM to @BlynkAndroidDev, not posting it here :smile:

Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

Oh ok, then I’ll talk with my father about PMing him the QR (it’s his air conditioner after all)

Now that makes sense… don’t want dad to lose his “cool” :joy:

I am having exactly the same issue. Android pie update Dec 18 has caused the line on superchart to disappear on my Huawei P20 Pro.

I can pm the project across if required. However I would think this is a android pie or Huawei issue.

Note that the gey white and blue zones have lost the ‘top line’ so now looks a bit odd. This is an Intermittent issue.

Regards.
Lladoog

I’ve sent mine to BlynkAndroidDev, he tested and says he has the issue sorted out so we just need to wait for the next update to roll out :smiley:

Hi all,

We just uploaded new beta release with 2.27.2 version with a fix to this issue.