Graph line going invisible

Hello,

I encountered this strange issue with the app after I changed my phone to a Mi A2 (android pie).

The graph lines seem to go invisible from time to time, usually when doing the tap and hold to see a value or while scrolling, and sometimes right after switching to a larger or smaller time span.

Thanks in advance for looking into this, let me know if any more info is needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I have the same problem :slightly_frowning_face: @Dmitriy.

This is more for @BlynkAndroidDev

1 Like

@Gspin @GG07 Its hard to reproduce this issue on our devices - for now its a known issue, could you provide also your OS versions?

I have the same problem, by changing Time ranges, same times graph line disappears. My Android version is 9 (security patch level December, 2018) See attached picture - there should be one more line.

Guys, could anyone of you share with me your graph project? Iā€™ll try to reproduce it on my side with your data

Iā€™m current using Android 9.0 on a Huawei Mate 20 Pro.

If I share my temperature data itā€™ll give you access to a lot of other switches that Iā€™m not keen with sharing, sorryā€¦is, there another way?

Iā€™m on android 9 as well, security patch level 5 december 2018.
Xiaomi Mi A2, itā€™s an android one device so it doesnā€™t have any vendor UI customization.

Itā€™s a local server so iā€™m not sure if the clone link works, for the data here are the .bin files for the electric power graph: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r1cop76q82u7ppd/AAAalxBcR3ZPE-As2VfPshO7a?dl=0

And the clone QR, just in case it does work somehow:

I doubt Blynk developers are interested in flipping all your non-issue oriented switches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And once done with the graph issue, you can revoke the share. Just make sure you sent the Share QR via PM to @BlynkAndroidDev, not posting it here :smile:

Oh ok, then Iā€™ll talk with my father about PMing him the QR (itā€™s his air conditioner after all)

Now that makes senseā€¦ donā€™t want dad to lose his ā€œcoolā€ :joy:

I am having exactly the same issue. Android pie update Dec 18 has caused the line on superchart to disappear on my Huawei P20 Pro.

I can pm the project across if required. However I would think this is a android pie or Huawei issue.

Note that the gey white and blue zones have lost the ā€˜top lineā€™ so now looks a bit odd. This is an Intermittent issue.

Regards.
Lladoog

Iā€™ve sent mine to BlynkAndroidDev, he tested and says he has the issue sorted out so we just need to wait for the next update to roll out :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi all,

We just uploaded new beta release with 2.27.2 version with a fix to this issue.

1 Like