Free Energy for your projects

No, it should work fine. Did you create a server.properties file?

Just want to add that I’m pleased to see these guys recognised. Their names frequently pop up when I’m trying to find something out by looking back at forum posts, and Lichtsignaal took the time to help me with some very basic stuff lately - it’s actions like that which make the Blynk community so unusually friendly for the internet, and long may it continue.

4 Likes

It seems that you cannot get anymore free energy from watching the ads. When they update the app it is gone. Any other way to get free energy?

Write blog/post/article/tutorial about Blynk and post it somewhere.

Hey Hii Blynk, I am using Blynk since last few days, but I have completed my first project successfully today. So after deleting all of my widgets I have seen that my energy balance decreased from 2000 to 1800, I haven’t shared my project with anyone but It seems Blynk server is auto-deducting my Energy. I was going to purchase the 20$ pack today now I am thinking what if my all energy will decrease like this. Help me Blynk with a suitable reply

1 Like

We don’t do this. Did you use Home Screen Widgets?

I needing energy to complete my project, but I can’t buy energy, I’m from Myanmar. How can i do?

what do you mean by that “you can’t buy energy”?
on what phone did you tried, and how?
please give more details!

@wanek Myanmar is sanctioned by the US and can only use free apps from Google Play.

@1heinthiha1 I was going to suggest using a VPN but perhaps check this out first https://www.internetinmyanmar.com/bypass-country-google-play-store/

@1heinthiha1, how much energy you need?
i have sent pm to you, please check it out.

I wanna show DHT 22 data, some switches, some slide switches, LCD etc. I have no energy to do it. I used I phone 7. But I can’t buy energy from our country with PayPal or credit cards. I’ll attached my condition screenshots.

i see.

• first, try the method @Costas recommended, theoretically it should work on phone. or use tor browser on pc to buy energy

• if it does not work, what i can offer, that you send me your login credentials by pm, i buy you some energy than you can change your password.

• or use local server with unlimited energy

i have no other ideas

1 Like

@wanek “my method” probably doesn’t work because the OP doesn’t have CC / Paypal, possibly due to the same sanctions.

Can I PM my credentials to you too? :slight_smile:

yes you can. at least i will have acces to another account with lots of energy to build my new projects :)) than maybe i will hack the app somehow to transfer all your energy to my account :smile:

2 Likes

“Blynk the Planet!”

A post was split to a new topic: Noob Needs Help

Hi,
if anybody is still looking for a tutorial: I have created an IoT/Smart Products tutorial on Udemy. I am using the following set-up: ESP32 BLE Blynk
This should work with IOS and Android. As this forum helped me a lot in the past I have created a free link for this forum, so for a restricted time and number of users it will be free: https://www.udemy.com/iot-and-industry-40-smart-products-tutorial/?couponCode=FREETUTORIALBLYNK3
Also when this expires, feel free to send a PM for a free code. I hope that I can give back some of the help that I got in the past in this way. For the free of charge users: please leave a review/rating after taking the course.
Have a good day!
Christian

8 Likes

thanks for Free Course.
You are doing grate work

A post was split to a new topic: Accessing Local Server Remotely

A post was merged into an existing topic: Accessing Local Server Remotely