i’m trying to have my window blinds/rollers being opened by ESP32/Blynk. I was inspired by It's possible push a virtual button and disable other button? - #12 by Blynk_Coeur
But when adding a digitalWrite (for steering my relays) in the function that was called by the timer, the ESP32 rebooted when coming in this part of the code. When i removed the digitalWrite, all works fine.
Does anybody know why this happens and how it can be solved?
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.