Can i share data between 2 Wemos D1 R1 using blynk

@Muhammad_Umair Here is a Bridge option example.

And yes, each device has its own AUTH code as that is the recommended way of running multiple devices, even if in the same project (although then I see no reason to use Bridge… just share data via code and variables and/or vPins)

I have two wemos d1’s connecting via bridge. I use two different authorisation tokens which is pretty much how the blynk sketch does it. Give it a try. Logically if both wemos’s are using the same auth code perhaps that is causing the problem.

Wemos b led now high all the time

use some serial.print to check the values sent and received… i’m doing this on my mind without arduino ide XD

Wemos A is sending the Data value to pin 10 i checked in blynk app it is recieveing value but not sure if Wemos b is getting the data correctly

i have Wemos A & B on the same token it that a problem?

:man_shrugging:

I told you to use the bridge for a reason, but as you insisted on using the same token for both …I wrote these codes

it Started Working MAN.

YOU ARE THE BEST MAN!!!
THANKS ALOT

i wanted to use bridge but it seems a little complicated and i am not as good programmer as you are man.

thanks alot again. with a simple serial.print statement it started working on wemos b too

I’ve tried to use to use the bridge between 2 sonoff devices (esp8266 based). After a while both devices just stop communication.