Bug in Timer Widget: picked up time is wrong

Project details:

• Node running ESP32 (ttgo Tdisplay)
  • Mobile phone: Samsung S10
  • Blynk server: ny3
  • Blkynk library: 1.2.0

Issue:
The Blynk node has been performing well for several months but I realized days ago the watering schedule was wrong. Today I found out that the time picked up in the Timer Widget is not set correctly in the app.
This is a short screen-cast showing the issue:

Appreciate any help for this.

Hello, @jbejarano. What version app you use?

1 Like

Seems to be the same as this issueā€¦

Pete.

The error in that post has been fixed. Therefore, the application version is important in this case.

Hello. itā€™s 1.9.0 Android.

Hello. Oh, itā€™s very similar. In my case the hour step 1 ahead but changes the AM to PM.

You need to open the Blynk app, go to ā€œAboutā€ and provide the Blynk app version EXACTLY as it appears in that screen.

Pete.

Now that you mention I realize there was an update for the app and did applied. Now running Blynk App 1.9.1, eventhough the issue is still present. I add below a screen cast for clearer explanation. I also notice that itā€™s related to the time format. When I chose HH:MM the issue is not reproduced. When I chose HH:mm - aa the issue is reproduced.

Yes, sure sir. here you are:

You might want to crop that image, or edit it so that your email address isnā€™t visible.

Pete.

1 Like

@jbejarano Very strange. Please check again in this version. Maybe you have updated the version today

Regards

Followed your advice and to make sure I am in the latest version I did follow:
-Clear app cache and data
-Uninstall Blynk
-Reboot phone
-Install Blynk latest 1.9.1 (122) 17.05.2023 10:59
-Login to Blynk in the app
-Test the issue: still reproduces. :frowning:

Tryied in another phone that never had Blynk installed and the issue is reproduced too.

Let me know what other relevant information I may send.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Need an investigation

1 Like

Thanks, we somehow missed this bug in am/pm format. There should be no such issue in case of time format without am/pm. We will fix this bug in the next update which should happen at mid/end of the next week.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick responseā€¦ you rock guys!

2 Likes

Thank you team. The bug looks fixed the version released days ago.

2 Likes