Blynk Local server + IFTTT

I know your details but the whole world only knows part of the hack so you are fairly safe at the moment. If you upload unmasked details the whole world can hack your system.

What I need are the Applet settings etc so I can check they are ok.

url starts http:// and ends update/V1

V1 being the v pin of the button in the app project

but that’s not what I taught you is it?

And remove the optional body.

oh whatttttttt are you seriously joking

Don’t you remember the =1 and =0 stuff?

Which actual Applet are you using, please provide screenshot.

BINGO success without the need for 8080 in the url applet

using my old server to turn the fan on

i am laughing mt *** off for real because i can live without emailing tokens

1 Like

I would still like to see which Applet you are using.

yes i did remember the =1 and =0 stuff? but i thought that was in a browser

The reason I went through the Blynk API call is because IFTTT works the same.

Oh sorry I didn’t realise it worked the same I thought it was a magicians touch

The applet I had already made the day before to turn on the fan so I only amended the applet as you recommended and it works, I’m saying hey Google turn the fan on and the fan comes on

So meaning that I used the token for the son of device which controlled the fan which happened to run off of pin D 12

by adding update/D12?value=1

and removing the Body (optional)

I think if I were to swap the server properties file and the mail server properties file with the new server files for my old server I reckon the email tokens may start working what do you think

I’m like a dog with a bone at the moment it now means I can carry on and create 15 applets to control all of my devices are using Google assistant

in my IFTTT account I see about 70 Google Assistant Applets but none that refer to a fan. Can you find the Applet and tell me or show me what it is?

So thinking about it logically, the only thing Stopping it working from the beginning was the way the URL was written

You said you have 15 projects so that will be at least 30 Applets if you wish to turn devices OFF as well as ON.

Yes Sorry you are correct it will be 30