Blynk edgent problem with reconfigure button not present

Hi, thanks to the advice of a friend of mine I just discovered Blynk ioT, I use Wemos D1 Mini with Blynk Egent for esp8266 on android smartphone.
I created the template and correctly added a device, the problem is that the “reconfigure” button is missing, which is instead present on my friend’s account and he manages to configure the device correctly by entering the wifi credentials.
How can I solve it?

blynk iot library 1.3.2
blynk iot android version 1.18.0(188)

If you go into “My Profile” do you have Developer Mode enabled?

Are you us8ng your own account, or has your friend invidred you to join bid Organisation?

Pete.

Hi, yes developer mode is enabled, no I’m using my account, no invitations to organizations or anything else.

Okay.
I see that your device is offline.
In the iOS app you get the Reconfigure option anyway, but not sure about Android.

Did you choose #define USE_WEMOS_D1_MINI and do what it says in the sketch and connect a physical button between GND and GPIO0 (pin D3) on your board?
If so then pressing this button for 10 seconds will clear the configuration and you can re-provision it via the app.

Pete.

Yes D3 connected to GND, I think I solved it in my account there is no “reconfigure” but I pressed “+” at the top right and then “find nearby devices”, now I managed to enter the wifi data and it works correctly .

1 Like

I’ve noticed this on some android smartphone as well.

You should probably read this topic to understand more…

Pete.