Automation does not repeat

Trying to run a simple temperature sensing routine with automation notification if temp is below a certain value.
using NodeMCU and LM35 sensor

variables
temp declared as float
resolution declared as float

V9 is a data stream of type Double

relevant code below

BlynkTimer timer

within void setup()

timer.setInterval(1000L,ptimer);

then

Void ptimer()
{
temp = analogRead(A0);
temp = (temp * resolution):
temp = (temp*100);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V9,temp);
}

in practice, the sensor readings are working fine. Used gage feature in app to see the values as well as serial monitor to check.

I have the app automation setup to trigger when V9 goes below a value with 1 minute time limit

When the temp falls below the value I get two app notifications 1 minute apart, then no further notifications after that. If the temp is raised again above the limit and then dropped below the limit I get two more notifications.

I would like to get a notification every minute as long as the temp is below the limit, not just two.

Suggestions appreciated. - thanks

@PRAB Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

I’d also suggest that you read this…

Pete.

I edited my post and Pete requested. The old information sent seems to suggest I cannot get repeating notifications if the defined condition remains active. But it does not explain why I get exactly 2 notifications one minute apart ( my notification time limit is set to 1 minute) and then no more after that unless the condition is reset

Difficult to comment unless you share some info about your automation setup.

Pete.