Automatic scheduler. ESP-01 with 4 Time Input Widgets

blynk 2.10.1 on iphone

now my android is work i downgrade to use blynk 2.15.1

1 Like

It’s correct. TimeInput sends start/stop in UTC, also it passes TimeZone value and TZ_Offset value in seconds.

Only if you changed it in 2.15.2.

This is the thread where it was agreed it would be UTC plus TZ adjustment [SOLVED] Time Input not trigger

TZ adjustment is also sent, it was done in such way from the beginning. That thread should be viewed as plans.

You could check this build for your issue:

But this project was working for all timezones without any time zone coding until 2.15.2 was released.

Checked, bug still exists.

Maybe I do not understand where the problem lies. Is app sending correct UTC data in start/stop and timezone offset as additional parameter or not?

Yes it’s sending UTC and it was agreed and implemented that it wouldn’t send UTC. Up until 2.15.1 you were sending start and stop times as local time (UTC + timezone adjustment).

Or more precisely, if timezone sending is selected for time input widget, the start and stop times were automatically adjusted to local time until 2.15.2 was released.

OK, got it. Yep, my fault, I forgot about this logic in Time Input.

1 Like

Build is updated by the same link.

1 Like

I can confirm the latest logging build fixes the bug, thanks @BlynkAndroidDev

1 Like

Dear Sir,
can you update me when your corrected Blynk Android App will be available at the Google play? I asked this ( and not only one time, I didn’t get any answer till now ) because I use time input widget and two of my friends use this but they can not update the Blynk Android App the testing version that you gave us, due to fact that they are not very technology familiar…
Please answer to me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

Hi
How i can work with this:
Start time: eg. 21:00
Stop time: eg. 04:00 next day

For now start time must be earlier than stop time to work correct

@lancer2000 are you using the project exactly as it was produced or are you planning to modify it to your own requirements?

Incorrect.

The code actually has independent trigger windows for ON and OFF. As long as “tomorrow” is covered by the day selection then OFF can be set to an earlier time than the ON time.

So it would fail to turn OFF on Saturday morning and Monday morning if you were using the MONDAY - FRIDAY and SATURDAY - SUNDAY categories respectively. With ALL DAYS or UP TO YOU set for today and tomorrow it will be fine.

1 Like

I tried at morning and works fine, but now i change times and again don’t work.
Relay is ON on time, but in half second is OFF, and so it repeats every 10s until stop time.

Sometimes works, sometimes not. I do not know what it depends on

What times are you setting when it fails and which of the 4 schedulers are you using?

And repeat:

are you using the project exactly as it was produced or are you planning to modify it to your own requirements?

I use originally project, for now i no need to modify.
“All days” and “Up to you” i use, on both is the same problem.
Eg. i set Start time at 21:15 and stop time 10:00