Automated Free Certificates with Let's Encrypt

Ah! Trying this

Thats it. Working now :stuck_out_tongue: ! feeling a bit stupid

1 Like

Me too xD

1 Like

@Fettkeewl you also have local loopback in router settings?

No short answer :smiley:

@Lichtsignaal I read it :joy:. All is ok?

What does your Blynk.log say?

mine goes
2017-05-02 18:38:50.114 INFO - Didn’t find custom user certificates.
2017-05-02 18:38:50.115 INFO - Found generated with Let’s Encrypt certificates.
2017-05-02 18:38:50.116 WARN - Found server certificate but no client certificate for ‘D:\Blynk\non-existing-client.crt’ path. Using one way ssl.

Yeah it’s cool now, I was at lightning speed, should’ve exercised some patience, LOL

1 Like

Is there any way to log out of the admin page? :smiley:

No. Only way - clean cookie, restart server. That’s will be implemented in web version.

Is there any way to change the admin username/password? I’ve tried from the admin page itself, but after that I cannot login anymore, LOL

Should work I tested that. Also when you change user name you have to change password. You can also specify this in server.properties on initial server start. But you have to remove admin file before that.

Can’t change username, but I can password, but that’s good enough for now :slight_smile:

Forget the admin account, use your own and give it admin rights :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But you still should change the default password :wink:

Ay it worked, had to spamm the save changes button 3-4 times :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: NVM.

@Dmitriy, we dont have to worry about admin@blynk.cc account getting access if its not specified in this list?
“allowed.users.list=”

I mean that account does not have some kind of super access that bypasses that restriction?

This is awesome. Thank you for making cert generation easier.

11 posts were split to a new topic: I can not access the admin page

A post was merged into an existing topic: I can not access the admin page