ARDUINO UNO to ESP8266 (MCUNODE-12) to BLYNK

Hi,

I really need help with my sensor system.

I build a Temp, Water Temp, PH and Waterflow sensor with a LCD button shield already working now I want to hook it up to Blynk somehow. So I thought an ESP 8266, NodeMCU or similar would be the solution.
I think i got the Arduino code right (see below) … I also managed to get the NodeMCU into my WIFI with AT commands but thats it …

HOW DO I READ THE SENSORS AND FORWARD THEM FROM ARDUINO UNO THROUGH NODEMCU TO BLYNK???

PLEASE HELP I do this for an Aquaponics system of a friend and i wasted over two weeks and cant get it fixed. PLEASE CHECK THE ARDUINO CODE AND HELP ME TO GET THE NODE MCU TO BLYNK:

ARDUINO CODE:

Welcome to the Blynk Forum

First off, I edited your post to properly format your code for viewing… please follow this procedure for any future posted code, thanks

As for your project, it looks quite impressive, however “porting” over to a Blynk managed system can be sometimes tricky without prior familiarity with Blynk. I highly recommend you start of with the Help Center (see top of this page) and Sketch Builder examples to begin learning how Blynk works and its differing requirements with timing and loops, as compared to standard Arduino code…

Then as you develop that knowledge you can start to switch over to the other hardware and merge control and display functions with the Blynk app. This is where we (other Blynk users on this forum) can best assist you with advice and suggestions as you go along.

ok i bought yesterday an D1 mini and i got it working with simple led blynk test…my problem is how do i forward the sensor readings from uno to d1mini by softwareserial ? or ? and then how to forward them again from d1 mini to blynk ? OR is there also a version to send PUSH commands through ESP8266 to BLYNK ?

That is beyond the scope of this forum… and getting that to work flawlessly would probably take as much time and effort, for a good programmer, as properly formatting your code to work directly on the ESP and Blynk App in the first place.

Either way, what you are asking can not be simply answered in the way you are thinking. Start as I suggested, get familiar with the basics of Blynk and you will begin to understand what I am saying.

@Stillkingz see my post on the 11th April Feeding WIFI SSID, Passwords and Blynk key’s via a webpage in the ESP8266 EEPROM which provides a link to an excellent tutorial by Robin2 on the Arduino forum for SoftwareSerial interface between 2 MCU’s.

1 Like