Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

Thanks, we will investigate it. We noticed such issues after switch to a new application build format - next build I’ll try to release with old apk builds, so probably it would be fixed.

There are some outage issues on Google servers today: https://www.cnet.com/news/gmail-is-down-outage-around-the-world-for-some-users/

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah the problem from google now fixed. But the latest beta version has a graphical glitch problem.

Try to remove app and install as a new - this doesn’t look like code issue. Does anybody else has such glitches?

1 Like

weird behavior, I have to clic exit to be able to select widgets

Video_00477

Do you mean resize frame? Yep, there is such issue reported by @DaleSchultz - I’ll upload a beta build with a fix soon.

1 Like

Yes I can’t resize :wink:

Thanks. Fixed by reinstalling the app

1 Like

I have test the RTC with my application on BLE and it works great, thanks Alex: I am able to receive the unix time from Blynk using the RTC widget.

This was for the build that you uploaded before the one that was giving issues on the playstore. I will update to the latest and test that soon as well.

1 Like

I’ve uploaded 2.27.3 build (into production, as well as in beta) built by old applications process, so it should resolve your twitter issue. Please update me here when you will receive an update. Thanks

1 Like

No Twitter - also does not work after the update of the Twitter building block

Can you join beta and install beta build? So it would be possible to send logs from your device, which I can investigate for the reason on twitter initialization failure.

the widgets cannot be resize in latest version :frowning:

try this, that works for me

1 Like

In which cases?

1. Fast double-tap on widget
  2. Usual long tap and leaving the widget back

Is there any widgets near or not?

1 Like

fast double-tap and long tap don’t work till I press quit

1 Like

Are you using tabs? And this happens on the tab just opened?

Oh yes I just tried and every time I change my tab, I can not resize !!

Double tap and long press not working. Also I’m using tabs

Thanks, yep, it should be already fixed, I’ll release a bugfix build on next week.

2 Likes