Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

Guys, thanks, I’ve received several logs and now I see where the logic goes wrong.

@federicobusero app is responding with OK on wrong token login, but it is not handling it as OK - its a bug, of course. I’ll fix it soon with some other bugs in Bluetooth serial connectivity.

I’ve uploaded new app’s version. Changes:

1. Bluetooth connectivity fixes
  2. SuperChart live bug fix
  3. Not enabled shortcuts after relogin fix (device on Android OS versions earlier than Android Oreo does not have this issue)
5 Likes

Great work! The BLE / BT classic now again works at least as good as the previous version: login works, ping works, …

However, there is one main thing not yet working in case of BT classic: value widget pull data (1 sec) works in BLE mode, but not in BT classic mode, in my setup.

1 Like

I’ve uploaded a new beta build with a fix to pull data bug on Bluetooth connectivity. It should be available in several hours.

3 Likes

Confirmed the latest Beta fixes my reported problem referenced above. Thanks!!!

@BlynkAndroidDev, I need to report some strange behaviour of superchart widget. It appears to show itself randomly, but usually IT IS after opening the app, switching the tab, or even minimizing and maximizing back the app. To fix it, I need to change the data resolution of the chart.
There is some kind of additional line on the chart, look below (left is “wrong” - right “fixed”):

2 Likes

I am glad someone else sees this odd behavior. The superchart now draws lines reliably but as @marvin7 has pointed out also draws some random straight lines as well…

1 Like

Is this line connecting first and last point of the stream, at least it looks like so? Was it introduced only in this last build?

More like a horizontal line coming out from the LAST point, stretching to the left. But it is just a guess…

The last or the previous one (second from the last)

1 Like

Not exactly. It appears to be connected to the most recent data point on the graph (right side) and then a straight line across the graph to the left. I also still saw one of my projects not draw any lines on the graph when i switched to it.

1 Like

I’m uploading a new beta update:

1. Graph lines bug fixed
  2. BLE/BT wrong byte packets sent in some cases

I hope we are near release now.

Had anybody faced mentioned here gradient fill bug in chart and tabs glitches?

3 Likes

The live charts does not moving

1 Like

Yep, I see that I’d broke live mode in super chart. The fix is uploading.

1 Like

Sorry, I really tried to find a bug in the Bluetooth classic and BLE connectivity on ESP32, and I give it up: I didn’t find any bug. Not a single time “Packet too big”. No need to relogin, … Congratulations, I am convinced this will be the best build you made up till now for BT/BLE developpers!

1 Like

App crashed when swiching between tabs in stop mode.
I’m report the bug from app

Update: app crashes when go to widget settings and get back.

1 Like

tabs settings or any widget’s settings?

1 Like

Any widget settings and switching between tabs in stop mode.

I could not reproduce and hadn’t received crash report o_0
Your device’s OS version?

1 Like

Android 5.1.1

1 Like

Will it be possible to include a working Eventor or Email or Notification widget with BT/BLE? The options are not grayed out but the last time i tested it i did not any have success. The app kept bringing up a message saying the Blynk version is outdated. Please if its possible, at least let one of these widgets be compatible with BLE :pray: