Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

the app open the port 8080 on android devices! also when logout from the app the port is open. When uninstalling app the port will be closed.

another bug in latest version. The charts data cannot be erasing.
and another one is some times projects cannot be deleting.
I don’t know it’s app bug or local server bug.
Thanks.

It is possible on local servers with gps widgets or home screen widgets, as they use http rest api to send data. Is it your case?

1 Like

I don’t have any gps widget, home screen widgets or http rest api.

Can you send the log? It should be seen from it where the 8080 connection is opened.

1 Like

Hello @BlynkAndroidDev. I would like to follow up with regrading the sound issue with the push notification widget?
Also, i am trying to the Blynk.syncVirtual(Vpin) however it does not seem like it is functional with my project. It was suggested that this function is not compatible with a Bluetooth connection type, on the post i created here:

Is this true? if not, then is there another way for me to update the variables i have on my hardware using the state stored on Blynk’s servers?

I’ll check what can be done with the sync command. But yep, it is not supported for BLE/Bluetooth connection, currently.
On your pushes issue - I currently have no clue on it, as it is not reproducing, and there is no way to debug it via logs.

1 Like

Thanks Alex.
The log files that i sent are indicating that the sound is occurring each time that a push notification is activated?

I can not log the fact the sound has been played or not - I’m logging the sound’s set up, that’s why the logs can’t help(

I can not log the fact the sound has been played or not - I’m logging the sound’s set up, that’s why the logs can’t help(

Okay if i can assist further please do let me know.

Wow, logs are very strange - looks like app receives abnormal byte data, just lots of zeros

Did you also get a chance to investigate why this was happening and did you get a chance to resolve it?

App is just receiving byte arrays filled with zeros, I had not found any examples of such behavior. When I’ll have more time - Ill prepare some debug builds with different connection options - maybe it can help.

1 Like

@BlynkAndroidDev
Hi the latest beta version notification cannot working from the hardware side !

Please send logs, there were no changes in last builds except for some bugfixes

@BlynkAndroidDev
Hello Alex i have sent log files earlier this week. Were they helpful? is there more i can do to enable you to find the problem?

Since updating to 2.27.6 (latest Android beta), my device tiles have been arranged by alphabetic order. Is there any way I can change them back to the way they were?

See here… it was a fix from the previous chaotic ordering.

Ah, thanks @Gunner.

Do you know if the ordering is based on the name or template ID? It would be nice to be able to rearrange them without having “A - Lounge lights”, “B - Bedroom lights”

It is based on the devices’ names. So you can just rename devices. Maybe I’ll find another better way to sort out this issue.

Any chance you could allow us to rearrange the devices by moving them up/down on the device tiles settings tab?

There will be sorting options for Blynk2, not sure we will introduce them in current app.