Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

tabs settings or any widget’s settings?

1 Like

Any widget settings and switching between tabs in stop mode.

I could not reproduce and hadn’t received crash report o_0
Your device’s OS version?

1 Like

Android 5.1.1

1 Like

Will it be possible to include a working Eventor or Email or Notification widget with BT/BLE? The options are not grayed out but the last time i tested it i did not any have success. The app kept bringing up a message saying the Blynk version is outdated. Please if its possible, at least let one of these widgets be compatible with BLE :pray:

Email and notification will not work with BLE/BT, maybe when we will have time to implement resending of their commands received from the BLE/BT device, but this mean that when the device will be disconnected - this logic would not work. Same issues apply to Eventor.

Looks like it is a crash with super chart. I just received the report - is your device Sony Xperia?

1 Like

yes. XPERIA Z Ultra. but all widget settings crashes when open settings and get back

1 Like

It is super chart widget crash, probably even not visible (pre-inited in the background tab)

1 Like

I’m uploading new beta build with a fix to this issue.

1 Like

Thanks for your time :pray:

I notice that pull data doesn’t always switch on automatically in BLE mode.

• when pressing “Play”, “pull data” starts correctly/automatically
  • when switching off the screen and switch on again: “pull data” doesn’t start automatically
  • when opening Blynk app in project, “pull data” doesn’t start automatically
  • when app loses focus, and gets focus again: “pull data” doesn’t start automatically

The strange thing is that when using Bluetooth classic, it does start automatically in all those cases.

1 Like

What is ‘app loses focus’? Do you mean multi-window use of the app?

It is strange that 2 and 3 not working - I’ll check.

I’ll fix it soon - seems I’ve found why it happens. New build will be uploaded tomorrow.

1 Like

Losing focus of an app = pressing the physical button “Recents Screen”

1 Like

today I installed the latest build from google play again the live charts does not moving :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Video_00473

@ErfanDL @federicobusero I’m uploading new app’s version with fixes to issues described by you.

1 Like

I’ve uploaded a new build with some small changes:

• better x axis labels for 3 weeks period
  • blynk.notify, blynk.tweet commands send via BLE/BT will show an alert with sent message in the connected Blynk app
3 Likes

I have noticed that any changes I made to the “intensity” levels of the color picker, do not seem to “transfer” to other devices running same project, nor will it "stick’, as in exiting the App and returning will have the widget back to full intensity.

It is like the Server is unaware of the adjustments. Is this feature just not fully implemented yet?

Android - Any versions I have tried
Beta App - Latest 2.27.2 iteration as of this post
Server - 0.41.2-java8
Library - 0.6.1