Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.1

We are starting testing support to use Blynk app in multiwindow mode, supported on Android 7 and later. Although we added several new features (requires the latest blynk server):

• Tabs widget now supports color setup for all its elements
  • Slider, Vertical Slider, Super Chart and Device Tiles now support ‘auto’ decimals formatting
  • fixed ‘opacity’ property for Image widget

Build should soon be available on Google Play

6 Likes

thanks for the update but tab colors is buggy. text color can not be apply

and color conflict

same issue for me :wink:

1 Like

Yup, as above: color tabs are buggy AND we are left with mess until fix will be available (or restore user profile) - impossible to revert applied changes.

1 Like

Wupps… I am seeing hints of the inevitable trend to being unable to use all my slower, but otherwise perfectly functioning extra phones and tablets with Blynk (just hopefully not for a long time)… Ah well, the inexorable march toward the end continues :stuck_out_tongue:

I concur… color options look Ok if picking COLOR or TEXT after turning OFF the other…

No BLACK or default GREY for the tab?? Need that back :slight_smile:

TEXT and ACTIVE TEXT stuck on white.

1 Like

Hey guys… looks like you can make custom colour choices, use the leftmost color picker, in the project settings…

The AA seems to refer to transparency of value… really trippy results :stuck_out_tongue:

Sets both the header bar and your custom option (when they work… still no text… but just as well with my choices :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Wow, it was accidentally added :slight_smile: It is a thing for some later releases. I’ll fix color selection for tabs soon and add old background colors to it.

3 Likes

so good :joy::joy:

:blush:

2 Likes

How to “fix” the tab text but really mess up your App’s desktop :smile: “Hey, who turned out the lights?.. where is that darn nut icon…”

This is what happens when Blynk leaks their future features and us button pokers start a poke’n :innocent:

Wupps… I am seeing hints of the inevitable trend to being unable to use all my slower, but otherwise perfectly functioning extra phones and tablets with Blynk (just hopefully not for a long time)… Ah well, the inexorable march toward the end continues :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, but Android devices below Android 7 do not support multi-window option, so it is possible only on Android 7 and later.

If that’s all that gets missed so far, then no problem at all… I tend to use older devices for specific dedicated projects anyhow, and just hope that Blynk supports them as long as possible.

And on that note… it works OK so far :smiley: (just missing my images still)

Opps… I do see some minor font cropping at times… so far only in landscape.

1 Like

@Gunner are they available in the widget’s settings?

Yes…

So probably they are missing due to fixes for the ‘opacity’ property, that value logic has been reverted. Try next steps: change pin, save widget, reopen its settings, turn pin back.

Thanks, I’ll check the landscape mode with split screen apps.

1 Like

Yes!! that worked, the sun is shining again (even if only on my phone… if only outside my window was a easily fixed :stuck_out_tongue: ) thanks!

1 Like