Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.0 (Image widget)

Guys we made several fixes and also added to TimeInput possibility to select time format with seconds. It will be released soon as a production version, and later I’ll upload new beta with enabled logs and maybe some additional fixes.

1 Like

I got it

01-024926

I don’t see anythink else
what do you mean by "enabled logs " :thinking:

You can click on the widget in run mode and open a screen with its options and select the time - then it will change to a selected time. Or did you tried that already and time input still shows empty value?

‘Enabled logs’ - enabled option ‘send logs’ on app’s about screen

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

The new beta release contains just the same build as in release + logging enabled.

At the end of this week or a next one, there will be a new beta build with tabs color customization, notifications leds fixes, number input decimals count update, some other updates, and fixes.

Also, we are working on set property action support in Eventor’s widget, but I’m not sure when it will be available for test.

4 Likes

@BlynkAndroidDev Thanks for fixing the LED notification. But there is a bug in notification sound. When I select specific sound for blynk notification, that sound only play when I in blynk UI and when the phone is standby playing the system default notification sound.
Thanks

3 Likes

Wow, I will check.

2 Likes

I forgot the version of Android OS on your device( On Android Oreo and later you can temporary fix it in settings -> applications -> blynk -> notifications -> select project’s channel and in it change the sound

1 Like

I have android 5.1.1

@BlynkAndroidDev

hello Alexander

is it possible to have 99 999 instead of 9999 ? :thinking:

1 Like

You need to select virtual pin for the decimals option to be available

I think he meant Ten Thousand plus… there have been rare times I have wanted such as well (direct slider to timer variable control, etc. and had to resort to the inaccuracy of mapping in code.

I know that even at fullest extension, slider accuracy at the level becomes questionable, but perhaps allowing up to the Hundred Thousands would still be nice at times.

1 Like

This was corrected just before you replied, thank you Alexander :wink: ,
so the other question was :
is it possible to have 99 999 instead of 9999 ? :thinking:

Opps… didn’t connect much prior question with current answer… carry on :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I realized my mistake, that’s why I corrected :smile:

Yep, I’ll add max 5 digits there for virtual pins, somehow from the beginning we have [-9999;9999] range for virtual pins

2 Likes

thank you Alexander,

could you provide us a release note each time you upload new beta release ?
a few lines are enough
if it’s not possible, don’t worry :wink:

Yep, sure, I am not doing that several last time - as it was just bugfix. On next week I hope we’ll push 2.27.1 beta and there will be notes for sure.

1 Like

that’s great :wink:

new week, new release.
:thinking:

1 Like