GMT+11 Australia INCORRECT in RTC Settings widget iOS

@mars hello. do you use local sever?

yes I do use a local server. You can see from screenshot below that the time at the top of the phone 18:27 (correct time), time in LCD widget as 19:26 (+1 hr), and the time in the HISTORY WIDGET as 18:27 - something weird seems to be happening ?

@mars please show me RTC edit screen with timezone you selected.

Thanks. Could you please try this build - https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server/releases/download/v0.17.2/server-0.18.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Does it help?

@Dmitriy when did “locations” become available in RTC as I just get +1 +2 +3 etc, no reference to Australia or anywhere else. Maybe it is an Android setting?

@Costas this is for iOS. Anyway we store only offsets and this is a bug. We will fix in next update.

1 Like

going to bed now :slight_smile: will try in morning

@mars thank you for reporting! Look like problem in widget field format. Will be fixed in next update.

Hi - I installed new build - no obvious change that I can see - what should I see that is different ?

It requires apps update also (not yet published).

ok - that would explain it :slight_smile:

@Dmitriy Hi - i’ve noticed an update available today on iOS store and I’ve updated accordingly.
But the problem is now worse :frowning: See picture attached. NOTE: I have selected GMT+11 Australia/Sydney (for some reason GMT+10 not their which is the real offset at this current period of the year).

Note: I am using local server with server-0.18.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Please download server again and remove and add RTC widget again.

ok - but am i installing same server version 0.18.0-SNAPSHOT ?

Correct. I updated that build just hour ago.

ok - confirmed it all works, thank you.

HOWEVER, RTC Widget selection scroll still showing GMT+11 for Australia/Sydney BUT should be GMT+10. Is this going to be fixed ?

@mars please check latest app with fixes. You’ll need to remove/add widget again.

Hi @Dmitry unfortunately still shows GMT +11 for Australia/Syd but the time is displayed correctly in the App :slight_smile:

My Android app setting of “Etc/GMT + 3” is giving GMT MINUS 3 hours.