Yet another video streaming project help

Wemos d1 mini running a simple sketch.Local server.
I have a video streaming on blynk. It’s 16 channel nvr Aevision. Also Cotier sells the exact same model…

rtsp://admin:pass@mylocalIP:554/Ch01.264

This is the rtsp path verified with onvifer.Works. Even more, works perfect in VLC also. Of course changing the Ch01 also change the camera.

Once i start the blynk project i get an image instant but it’s frozen. Stoping the project and starting again i get a new, updated image. But frozen. Just a picture.

I have tested all possible paths that i have found on the internet. Those that work also gave me a frozen image.

Also tested the above with RTSP Player. Works perfect and instant.

Galaxy S7 Edge, Android 7.1

Thank you for any idea you might have

It could be something with the stream itself. I’m running a stream from a RasPi3 using mjpeg-streamer and that works perfectly. I’m not sure if rtsp is supported by Blynk Video Widget and/or the encoding you use.

Should be something from my end. If i put one ip camera rtsp://path… works perfect. With any of my cameras. Even more, aevision cameras have same rtsp path as the nvr. Minus channel number wich is always ch01.

Real problem is that NVR streaming path is correct since i verified that path with many methods.

Later edit. It works even from wan. Not mentioning it before because it is not the issue. I should be able to see it localy.

RTSP is supported with slightly better support on Android than iOS. This is because Android uses VLC libraries whereas iOS has to make do with Apple code.

@mugur with an app killer kill everything on your phone except Blynk and see if that helps.

Also from VLC desktop take a screenshot of the codec and paste them here.

Thank you Costas. Killed all apps. No joy.
Here are the print-screens from 3 different cameras. VLC for windows works just as well as VLC for android meaning full video stream no matter the selected channel.

Forgot to mention that no matter how i add the cameras on the NVR (I8s, I12, RTSP) i can still see them live both on NVR app and on the VLC (desktop&Android)

Anybody got some ideas i might try?
I really need that video feed :frowning: