Wrong error message when creating additional datastream

Hi, when I wanted to add another Datastream to one of my templates (the 42nd datastream in this particular template) I got an error message saying “you have reached the maximum number of Events you can create” when pushing the “Save and Apply Button”
1/ the message refers to Events while adding a new Datastream ?
2/ I was under the impression that the maximum was 80 Datastreams per template ?
Am I missing something here?
Please advice,
Regards,
Jan.
PS: I am on a PLUS account. Total events per template seems to be 10 but the application has been working for months with 14 events and I never got an error message while creating these 14 events. All 14 events work. Would it be possible that this limit is new (or only enforced recently) and is the reason why I can’t add another datastream until I limit the amount of events to 10 ?
in att a printscreen:

Hello, @Wibo this error is correct. Current events limit for plus plan is 10. You can read this docs Limits - Blynk Documentation

These are recent changes. You need to delete 4 events, then you can save the template.

Regargs

Hi Oleksii-QA, thanks for this explanation, that makes it clear. Too bad the limit was not enforced when I was creating the events ;-( but I’ll survive.
Regards

Sorry, such new event limits

Regards