WiFiManager: error: 'HTTPAuthMethod' has not been declared

Hardware: ESP-8266
Core Version: 3.0.2 staging
Arduino IDE: 1.8.9
May very simple sketch is compiled with error: WiFiManager.cpp:1319:35: error: ‘HTTPAuthMethod’ has not been declared
1319 | server->requestAuthentication(HTTPAuthMethod::BASIC_AUTH); // DIGEST_AUTH
There is sketch:

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <ESP8266Ping.h>
#include <WiFiManager.h>

WiFiManager wifi;

void setup()
{}
void loop()
{}

When I comment : //#include <WiFiManager.h> and //WiFiManager wifi; - compilling is without errors.
What it mey be?

@klg Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Pete.

I did this.

This doesn’t seem to be a Blynk related question, as you have no Blynk libraries or Blynk code in your sketch.
You also seem to be missing a lot of WiFi manager related code from your sketch.

If you wnat to use WiFiManager with Blynk then I’d suggest you look at the WiFiManager examples on the WiFiManager GitHub page.

But, you don’t really need to use WiFiManager with Blynk. You’d be far better using the Blynk Edgent example, which allows dynamic provisioning of the WiFi credentials via the Blynk app.

Pete.

1 Like

But in these case will be compile included libraries. If compilator report Errors it means something is wrong with the libraries. This is what I don’t understand.

WiFiManager isn’t a Blynk library, so you’re asking the wrong people.

Pete.

Thanks.