Where did the resizable widgets gone?

Actually, I tend to discourage the “Me Too” tacking on of multiple user/issues into one topic… I split them apart instead, so you are ahead of the game :wink:

Wow, seems it’s the strangest issue) We are working now on a new update, so I guess in a week I could return to this bug and prepare a log build for this issue.

thanks, actually no stress from my side, just seemed strange, this is why i reported.
:wink:

1 Like

I’ve prepared a logging build for your touch issues, if you will have time check it and send me logs:

1 Like

ok, thanks!
later today i it will be this testing.
maybe @Toro_Blanco could be interested too?

1 Like

@BlynkAndroidDev, the widget resize issue is back again, the widget resize frame is not appearing on galaxy s5. i tested on other phones, and it works. only on this phone do not want to work.

for the frame to appear, first i have to move the widget to the very bottom of the screen (ie, scroll down completely). there the frame appears, and it works.

it is not a very big problem for me, just reporting.

Is it the same device where you have that strange vertical scroll issue?

the vertical scroll issue is present on multiple phones, the resize problem is only on samsung s5.

@Toro_Blanco and others, if you still have this issue with widget resize frame not appearing, here is the solution, thanks to @BlynkAndroidDev! :+1:

1 Like